October 8th!

Dana G.
on 8/10/04 6:01 am
Hello all, I just got home from the surgeon's office. My surgery will be on October 8th. Happy birthday to me! I will probably just be getting out of the hospital for my 30th birthday. But it's a wonderful time to be re-born isn't it? I have my pre-surgery appointments with registration and the appropriate people on Sept 28th. And of course, my all liquid diet pre surgery starts on the 24th of Sept, 1 day before the BLoom fair. Guess we'll be saving alot of money this year at the fair since I won't be able to eat my way around like we all love to do. Oh well! Just wanted to let you all know! Dana
Wendy B.
on 8/10/04 6:34 am - Belleville, Canada
congrats Dana
janee C.
on 8/11/04 12:33 pm - swartz creek, MI
Congrats on the big 30 and the surgery date! Me too! Just got my date also! I have to start on a liquid diet program 6 weeks prior to surgery per the program I am involved with! Well, it helps to give up everything and then to work back to solid food as a treat (I guess) instead of felling deprived after surgery! I feel like I'm restarting my life at 45! Or maybe that's regaining control?! I am sooo excited. And funny, everyone else is scared. Scary to me is dying from the complications of my weight !!God bless! Janee
Clenetta
on 8/12/04 7:35 am - Pulaski, TN
Congratuations on your surgery date. I hope that you have a wondeful birthday.
Annis A.
on 8/19/04 1:28 am - Detroit, Mi
Hi Dana, I am having my lapband surgery on October 8th. So I guess the two of us will be in happyland at the same time. My liquid diet also starts on the 24th. How interesting. Good luck and I will pray for you.
Most Active
Recent Topics
7 years post op & 80 lbs gained
jdelany · 1 replies · 1101 views
Cravings
J P. · 1 replies · 693 views
checking in
tinktee · 1 replies · 813 views
Checking in, it's been awhile
heather0824 · 0 replies · 580 views