Excited, scared, and excited!

lilmisshomo
on 9/4/04 2:49 am - Swifton, AR
I want to say good luck to everyone on the board. I, too, am having my surgery in October.. the 4th, to be exact. I'm really happy about it...but of course, I'm also frightened out of my wits! But I guess thats normal, right? Anyways...good luck and God bless!
dlhelmick
on 9/4/04 5:40 am - Lehigh Acres, FL
Yes it's normal. And to think we're VOLUNTARILY doing this Ever since my approval I've been going thru a lot of changes and I'm finding most everyone is too. Everything from seriously overeating like it's a last meal to crying at every little thing. It is normal and will pass. You'll do great and congrats on the date Take Care, Danielle
Linda S.
on 9/4/04 8:03 am - GOose Creek, SC
Hi Brandy, I know how you are feelling. It has been so long since I have been thin, and the possible outcome of this surgery is almost to much for me to think about. It would do so much good for my life and for my family as well. My date is Oct 11th. I am scared and excited all at the same time. the more I read and watch on TV the more confused I get. I don't know that I will stop worrying until I have had the surgery and am doing ok. At any rate I wish you congradulations on your date and hope that your WLS is a true success.
judy G.
on 9/5/04 12:35 am - wingo, KY
Good luck to you to Brandy,and yes it's very normal.GOD BE WITH YOU.
lilmisshomo
on 9/6/04 1:56 am - Swifton, AR
Thanks guys I appreciate the note of support! I wish you all well too...take care.
candace I.
on 9/10/04 1:04 pm - medford, MA
me to i am having surgery oct 4 not tooooo much longer for us hang in there i am scared to
Most Active
Recent Topics
7 years post op & 80 lbs gained
jdelany · 1 replies · 1101 views
Cravings
J P. · 1 replies · 693 views
checking in
tinktee · 1 replies · 813 views
Checking in, it's been awhile
heather0824 · 0 replies · 580 views