It's getting Closer

Jasna2
on 9/8/04 2:50 am - Eau Claire, WI
First, I wonder if this board will start getting more crazy over the next month - as our dates get closer. I know am getting crazy. At first I wanted to have my surgery in August but there were no openings. Now I see that there was no way I could have done it in August. But I feel like I am just killing time. I stopped taking diet pills at the beginning of the summer. (They were doing weird things to my heart rate and I just didn't feel well) Now I have developed bad eatting habits (worst being eatting right before I go to bed). I had thought way diet and take diet pills and still be so overweight. Now I see that I would probably weight 100 pounds more if I hadn't dieted and used pills all that time. I am having surgery in Mexico which adds another dimension to the whole thing. It is so strange after being over weight almost my entire adult life that next year at this time I might be "normal". Until recently I didn't see how much my weight really influenced my life. Sorry this was so long... Anne
pat9047
on 9/8/04 4:33 am - CO
The good thing about waiting for October is that it gives us time to reflect and start getting our mental houses in order. The bad thing is that it can't get here quick enought!!!! Good luck on you surgery.
dlhelmick
on 9/9/04 4:38 am - Lehigh Acres, FL
I think everyone is struggling like you Anne. This tends to play with people's minds but you'll be alright. Danielle
Most Active
Recent Topics
7 years post op & 80 lbs gained
jdelany · 1 replies · 1101 views
Cravings
J P. · 1 replies · 693 views
checking in
tinktee · 1 replies · 813 views
Checking in, it's been awhile
heather0824 · 0 replies · 580 views