Surgery date scheduled!

mwilmot
on 9/9/04 12:56 pm - Oswego, IL
I found out the insurance approved my surgery, and now a date has been set for October 1st! I haven't posted here before, but I filled out my profile. The nerves are starting to set in now, but I'm so ready for this. It seems like I've been waiting forever, and now things are all happening at once. It's so nice to have a place to talk about the nervousness and the worries - as well as the anticipation. Thanks for listening! Melissa in IL
pat9047
on 9/10/04 7:26 am - CO
Great news!!!
kcurtis
on 9/10/04 9:01 am - Youngstown, OH
Congratulations...I just got my date as well..Are you nervous? We are going to be on the losing side soon!
mwilmot
on 9/10/04 9:40 am - Oswego, IL
I'm nervous, but ready. I've researched everything I possibly can, and I'm ready to go. Best of luck to you, too.
minime
on 9/10/04 11:21 am - Littleton, NC
Youre date is the same as mine. This is one date I don't mine sharing.Congrats and good luck!!!!
judy G.
on 9/11/04 1:06 pm - wingo, KY
Congradulations Melissa,
Linda S.
on 9/11/04 2:53 pm - GOose Creek, SC
Hi Melissa, My name is Linda. I am 4 weeks out today from my date! Like you, my approval came in one day and I was scheduled for surery the next month. I was told that my Dr was booked until Nov, which gave me a little more time to mull things over, but I am having surgery in Oct. it is all happening SOOOO fast. I am still very emotional and extremely nervous. I know that this is the right thing for me. Best of luck to you. Linda Stouder
mwilmot
on 9/12/04 3:27 pm - Oswego, IL
This is such a great site! It is so nice to hear from people who are in the same situation as me. I look forward to getting to know you all better as we continue in this journey.
Most Active
Recent Topics
7 years post op & 80 lbs gained
jdelany · 1 replies · 1101 views
Cravings
J P. · 1 replies · 693 views
checking in
tinktee · 1 replies · 813 views
Checking in, it's been awhile
heather0824 · 0 replies · 580 views