MONTHLY ROLL CALL??

Sheryl in So Cali
on 12/3/04 4:03 am - San Clemente, CA
October Dudes & Dudettes, I don't know about everyone else, but I really enjoyed seeing other's progress. I thought that I was doing something wrong because I had not dropped mega weight real fast. Seeing everyone elses, I realized I was right on with everyone else's progress. I am not the only one plateauing already and it makes me less depressed. SO, what do you think? Should we make Roll Call a monthly thing on the 1st of every month? Would you guys keep posting future results? I think it will help keep us in prospective. Ok, I will let you decide. I do not mind posting it every month if you are interested in participating. Sheryl
lisalove
on 12/3/04 5:23 am - Uvalda, GA
I think that would be a great idea. I would definately participate.. Congrats on your weight loss. Lisa 382/337
(deactivated member)
on 12/3/04 8:09 am - Livermore, CA
Hey Sheryl!!! You are a day before me!! If you post it, I'll reply!!!!!! Renee*
talkingkatz
on 12/3/04 8:39 am - Maple Valley, WA
Absolutely! It helps me by being a reality check since I have such convoluted notions about whether or not I'm on track. (I thought I was gaining weight last week and actually had lost 5 pounds). whoo hoo. At least if I'm in the general ballpark as others that is good.
kcurtis
on 12/4/04 1:55 am - Youngstown, OH
Great idea...I think it should also include..."what's everyone eating". That helped me out alot with ideas...for what to try and not to try.
piizzadude
on 12/4/04 4:24 pm - Harrisburg, PA
I'll Post when I can remember....I love checking out the progress of everyone. Dan -63
New_Life
on 12/5/04 4:48 am - Fort Myers, FL
Dear Sheryl, Congratulations and welcome to the loosing side. I'm in! 485 lbs 430 lbs.
septembergirl73
on 12/5/04 5:08 am - pittsburgh, pa
Sounds like a great idea. I know we aren't supposed to compare ourselves with others, but honestly it is in our nature to know that we are 'right on track' and what other way is there to do that? Lets do it! Amber
Mélanie Hope
on 12/5/04 2:44 pm - Lacey, WA
Yeah, me too. I'll check in once and a while - it really did help me. Good idea.
maggie.s.
on 12/5/04 11:16 pm - Pasadena, TX
Sheryl, I love the idea, I'm in!! maggie
Most Active
Recent Topics
7 years post op & 80 lbs gained
jdelany · 1 replies · 1101 views
Cravings
J P. · 1 replies · 693 views
checking in
tinktee · 1 replies · 813 views
Checking in, it's been awhile