What did you eat yesterday?

jenn8671
on 5/12/05 9:42 pm - Pepperell, MA
A little slip with the carbs yet again. I had a Lean Cuisine for lunch and when I looked at the label after I had eaten it, my jaw hit the floor - 51 carbs!!!! B - 2 broiled scallops & 2 oz broiled haddock L - Lean Cuisine Roast Turkey with apples and cornbread stuffing (51 carbs) S - 1 chocolate graham cracker, couple bites of spaghetti D - 2 oz roast pork, 1/2 small baked potato with cheese S - 1/2 c skim milk and 1 oz cheddar cheese Totals: 759 cal, 23 fat, 81 carbs and only 57 protein. Drank maybe 50 oz water and no exercise. I got up early this morning and did 20 minutes on the Nordic Trac though and will keep my carbs under 40 today!
My3 S.
on 5/12/05 10:35 pm - Miami, FL
Not a good day for me. B- Nothing too busy L- 1/2c black beans w/ 3 oz chicken S- 1.5 oz. pork rinds D- 3 oz. steak w/ 4 slices cucumbers and about 1/2 c homemade plantain chips S- about 10 pistachios out of a pistachio ice cream Water- 32 oz. Walked 30 minutes
jenn8671
on 5/13/05 10:13 pm - Pepperell, MA
I guess instead of starting a new thread, I will just continure on this one. Here is what I ate yesterday (Friday) BAD DAY! B - 1/4 pita bread with 1/4 c egg salad L - 1 oz roast pork with 1/2 c baked beans the rest of the day was a disaster... D - lite BEER and about 3 oz swiss cheese Totals: 631 cal, 38 fat, 38 carbs and 41 protein. Not nearly enough water, but lots of exercise. I woke up in the middle of the night starving! I was too tired to eat anything though. I had to call 911 yesterday because my 20 month old son opened the slider screen and "ran away" while I was in the laundry room. I was running around for about five minutes and could not find him anywhere. I found him a few minutes after I called, before they showed up....but the whole incident messed me up for the rest of the day. I was shaking, crying, hyper-ventilating........basically just a nightmare. So we're on our way to Home Depot to incur more debt to fence in our yard!
luvalwaystrusts
on 5/14/05 5:16 am - Sault Ste. Marie, Canada
Friday was ok, though I really got to cut back the carbs. Because I was sick the first 4 months, a lot of what I could actually tolerate were carbs. Weird. So, protein shake 4 crackers with peanutbutter 1 serv soy crispy minis BBQ 4 cans Iced Tea (diet) Cream of potato soup with cheddar (made with fat free milk) Sugar free choc chip cookie, soaked in milk Sugar free hot chocolate more soup (I eat about 1/2c at a time) NO WATER- just one of those days Some days are just weird like this. Mostly better days, but sometimes, I just munch and dont bother to pay attention.
Most Active
Recent Topics
7 years post op & 80 lbs gained
jdelany · 1 replies · 1101 views
Cravings
J P. · 1 replies · 693 views
checking in
tinktee · 1 replies · 813 views
Checking in, it's been awhile
heather0824 · 0 replies · 580 views