clothes

chasity D.
on 5/16/05 12:43 am - lenoir, NC
Hi I was wondering if anyone has size 18 clothes to get rid of-I have been trying like crazy to find some and hate paying for new clothes only to be out of them in a few weeks-I will pay for them ...no problem-I am looking to buy a whole collection ----I have lost 110 pounds-since my surgery date of October 12th...please email me..Thanks
Steven B.
on 5/16/05 1:14 pm - LENOIR, NC
hello this is steve i have lost 120 lbs total. hope that you are doing well. we had sugery the same day. i hope that you can find what that you need, good luck. by
deborahdgale
on 5/16/05 9:15 pm - glace bay, Canada
im in nova scotia canada so im not that much help to you. But you could do what i did i went to second hand stores like frenchys. I dont know if you have them there in the states but they are godsents for me here. Jeans 2 dollars tops 1.75 jackets 3 dollars. I bought literzlly bags and bags of clothes there over the past 6 months from 24 to 12 and i have more clothes now than ive ever had in my life. Check and see if there is a frenchys in the area its a second hand clothing store not a consignment store so the prices are by far ALOT cheaper. kindest regards deborah gale
Most Active
Recent Topics
7 years post op & 80 lbs gained
jdelany · 1 replies · 1101 views
Cravings
J P. · 1 replies · 693 views
checking in
tinktee · 1 replies · 813 views
Checking in, it's been awhile
heather0824 · 0 replies · 580 views