MOTHER OF 3 NEED CLOTHES LOST EVERTHING IN APT FIRE

DAWN P.
on 6/13/05 3:42 pm
Mother needs help with PLUS SIZE CLOTHES 34 year old Mother of 3 lives here in Houston lost everything in an Apt. fire. She is a super size lady and clothes are need desperately. She wears between a 4x to 5x-6x if you have any clothes you would like to donate, I would be glad to pay for shipping. She is on a fixed income of less than 1000.00 a month clothes are the one thing she couldn't afford to buy so if you have anything please again help. local agency like our local church are having a hard time finding large size clothes second hand and we can't afford new. please email me [email protected]
Kerry
on 6/14/05 8:56 am - Conway, SC
Hi Dawn! I am so sorry to hear about the fire loss your friend had. I don't have any clothes that big that would fit her. I do wish her all the best of luck in reestablishing her home.
Stephanie S.
on 6/21/05 3:02 am - Wellington, FL
sorry about the lady who lost her apt. & her stuff! You said she wears 4X - 6X....... ok, but if we have nothing in those particular sizes listed on the clothing, does she wear 30-32W? Because I have some things in those sizes I can give her. Mostly skirts, tho. I still wear my baggy shirts...mostly because I don't have the $$ to get smaller stuff. Email me and I will see what I can figure out.
Most Active
Recent Topics
7 years post op & 80 lbs gained
jdelany · 1 replies · 1101 views
Cravings
J P. · 1 replies · 693 views
checking in
tinktee · 1 replies · 813 views
Checking in, it's been awhile
heather0824 · 0 replies · 580 views