New Baby

Richard L.
on 6/18/05 2:50 pm - Albuquerque, NM
Hey all, just wanted to let you know we found out we are pregnant again. This will be numero 5...We are excited and going crazy at the same time...this will probably be our last baby...we are praying for another boy, but will take what God wants us to have...our new baby should be due sometime in January.
deborahdgale
on 6/19/05 8:22 am - glace bay, Canada
Congratulations!!!! Number 5 WOW !!!! Well have fun and kep us updated!! kindest regards deborah gale nova scotia
jenn8671
on 6/19/05 11:26 pm - Pepperell, MA
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! There is nothing like a new baby! I have such baby fever right now......my brother and sister-in-law are expecting a boy in August and I can't wait to hold him and cuddle him. My hubby can't wait for me to get over this fixation with babies. LOL No more for us, I think, though. We've got one of each, 2 and 3 years old...they are a handful and for the life of me, I can't figure out why I have babies on my brain so much! Very happy for you, and wishing your wife an easy pregnancy! Jenn
infoquest
on 6/20/05 1:20 am - North Oakland County, MI
Congradulations on the good news. I am happy for you and keep us posted. You didn't say the ages of the other 4 children. Janice
Most Active
Recent Topics
7 years post op & 80 lbs gained
jdelany · 1 replies · 1101 views
Cravings
J P. · 1 replies · 693 views
checking in
tinktee · 1 replies · 813 views
Checking in, it's been awhile
heather0824 · 0 replies · 580 views