THIS IS A DREAM!!!! No size 10's (smile)

BlkNectar
on 12/12/05 3:37 pm - Middletown, CT
RNY on 10/05/04 with
okay, I go to the store and shop, and then, there are no size 10s there are all other sizes. The clerk tells me 10 is a popular size, and I laughed. Here it is that for years of dreaming and going into any store and looking at the 10's and now, being able to get in them, and not being able to find a selection!!! Don't know wheather to laugh or cry!! The sad part is that dresses are not on the agenda, My top is still a DD and my bottom is a 10, so there are no dresses for me. I am blessed, and after plastic surgery, I should be in a nursing home, but I will be the most popular one there (smile). The other thing is that I was a plus size model at one time (unprofessionally) and had a lot of clothes and I mean I dressed 14-18W. I spent all my money and credit cards, now I have no money to shop. Funny how life goes. The main thing is when I get on my size 10 jeans and sweater with no fat on the side, and walk in on my old boyfriend, he has heard about me, but has not seen me. That will be the day that I will say.. LOOK AT ME NOW !! BlkNectar
slimsweetie2004
on 12/14/05 10:39 pm - Clayton, IN
I'm almost to a size 10 ... wonder if I will have that same problem here in Indiana???? (good problem to have, I guess ... after being on the extreme other end for so long .... size 28's .... ) Susan
Most Active
Recent Topics
7 years post op & 80 lbs gained
jdelany · 1 replies · 1101 views
Cravings
J P. · 1 replies · 693 views
checking in
tinktee · 1 replies · 813 views
Checking in, it's been awhile
heather0824 · 0 replies · 580 views