Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all you gorgeous "Skinny People!"

paroland
on 12/20/05 12:41 pm - North Miami Beach, FL
I am sorry I don't post very much.. But I really appreciate reading YOUR posts, and I read them all the time! So, Please, KEEP POSTING! *How else can shy people (like myself) judge our PROGRESS? By the way, I have lost 110 lbs in 14 Months, and have 40 more to go! God Bless all of you! I am Yours Truly, Peter Anthony Roland - North Miami Beach Florida
Gina Beana
on 12/24/05 5:39 am - Wilson, NC
Merry Christmas to you too, and many Congratulations on your weight loss. I just hit goal today, what a nice Christmas present that was! Hope your new year brings you all that you are looking for! Surgery date: 10/25/04 weight then : 292 lbs. weight today: 147 lbs. minus 145 total
slimsweetie2004
on 12/27/05 9:47 pm - Clayton, IN
Hi Peter! Havent talked to ya for awhile. Congrats on your weight loss thus far - you are doing great! In 14 months, I have lost 130 lbs ... keep going up and down with the same 5 lbs. Gain it, then lose it ... gain it, then lose it again ...... ugh! But, I need to get more exercise and water in ... I know I am not doing well with those things. So its my fault, I guess. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you as well!!!!!!!! (and everyone else in here!) Have a blessed day! Susan
Most Active
Recent Topics
7 years post op & 80 lbs gained
jdelany · 1 replies · 1101 views
Cravings
J P. · 1 replies · 693 views
checking in
tinktee · 1 replies · 813 views
Checking in, it's been awhile
heather0824 · 0 replies · 580 views