Are you counting fats?

wendyr
on 1/10/06 6:53 pm
If so, what is your limit? I think I may be over-doing it in the fats dept., alot of my protein is coming from cheese, not the processed stuff... real cheddar, string cheese and jack and just about any other cheese that I can find. It is not my main source of protein, I do eat meat, eggs, fish, and seafood. When I am feeling snacky I usually grab cheese, for the protein of course, but now I am thinking that it may be adding too much fat into my diet. Any advice is appreciated.
Erica P.
on 1/15/06 2:11 am - Staten Island, NY
I don't count fat but I do however make sure that the food has a low fat count just to be on the safe side. I am not really sure what amount of fat we should not go over but if you still see a dietician, that would be a great question to ask. Erica
Connecticut_Dennis
on 1/19/06 10:28 am - Norwalk, CT
I usually end up at less than 60 grams......
Melissa H.
on 1/29/06 8:53 am - El Cajon, CA
my doc from the beginning said to keep fat below 20 - for the rest of my life.. and I do... when you keep your fat under 20 - you dont have to really worry about calories - just carbs and of course keeping protein up! but I have been doing it for 15 months with no problem!
Most Active
Recent Topics
7 years post op & 80 lbs gained
jdelany · 1 replies · 1101 views
Cravings
J P. · 1 replies · 693 views
checking in
tinktee · 1 replies · 813 views
Checking in, it's been awhile
heather0824 · 0 replies · 580 views