SORE BEHIND

PUDYTAT
on 1/15/08 3:05 am - CAROLINA SHORES, NC
DEAR OCTOBER SISTERS, I THOUGHT LONG AND HARD BEFORE POSTING THIS, WHY YOU MAY ASK ? BECAUSE IT'S SUCH A CRAZY SUBJECT, A SORE BEHIND. NOT FROM ANY MEDICAL PROBLEM LIKE HEMORRHOIDS OR POLUPS, BUT A SORE, PAINFUL BUTT AFTER SITTING TO LONG. I FIRST NOTICED THIS A FEW MONTHS AGO AFTER SITTING IN MY RECLINER WHILE WATCHING A MOVIE. I SHIFTED TO GET A LITTLE MORE COMFORTABLE AND OMG, DID THE BEHIND HURT. I THOUGHT I HAD SAT ON SOMETHING OR THAT A SPRING HAD SPRUNG, BUT NO, IT WAS JUST MY BUTT. WHEN I MENTIONED IT ALL I GOT WERE BELLY LAUGHS, FROM BOTH MY SISTER AND MY CO-WORKERS. THEY THOUGHT IT WAS HILARIOUS. NOW I KNOW WHAT IT FEELS LIKE TO GET A BED SORE, CAN YOU SAY PAINFUL? WHO WOULD HAVE THOUGHT I'D MISS SOME OF THAT JUNK IN THE TRUNK. I'M READY TO GO THE PURCHASING DEPT AT WORK AND GET A DONUT RING. HAS ANY ONE ELSE EXPERIENCED TNIS PHENOM? OR AM I THE REGULAR ODD BALL OUT. DONNA, SFY
tiffyb
on 1/15/08 1:12 pm - Orange, CA
Hi Donna, You are not alone.. I have tail bone issues.. It pokes out and hurts after a while... My son thinks I am crazy.. lol. I would buy a donut but I would die to take it to work.. Let me know how it works for yea... Either that or butt implants.... Luvs and Hugs! Tiff
PUDYTAT
on 1/16/08 1:54 am - CAROLINA SHORES, NC
Hey tiff, thank God I'm not the only one w/ butt issues. I love the butt implant suggestion, who would have thought we'd even be speaking about something like this. Go out and buy yourself a donut, put a nice fuzzy or printed cover on it and tell them your tussy is so sensative and that you're always been a queen so you need to carry your throne to work so you can sit higher than everyone else, look down on them and accept their adoration and praise. Donna, sfy
ZeeDove
on 1/15/08 4:29 pm - Cape Town, South Africa
dont worry Donna, you are certainly not alone. never ever has my a$$ been so sore!!!!!!!!! i am like an old lady when i get up from the office chair, from the couch at home, from the kitchen stool. the only place where i can sit comfortably is the toilet pot, cos there is no pressure on the ****yx (did i spell that right?) last night i had totally enough and got myself some volaten ointment. problem is that i use a bidet (a water contraption to since my bum after i use the loo) and the cream would run down and burn my vagigi (as oprah calls it ) this morning i woke up, i was lying flat on my tummy, and it felt as if my hips was locked in pain. so much for the voltaren helping ... a lady in my support group had a similar problem and she used to walk around with a donut cushion. at the time we thought it was very funny ... i was not too keen to go to the doctor in case he wanted to stick his fingers up (EEEEWWWWWW) but now i am getting desperate ... i dont want to use pain tablets cos that things can really blow me up.
PUDYTAT
on 1/16/08 2:03 am - CAROLINA SHORES, NC
HEY ZEE, MAYBE WE SHOULD START A SORE BUTT BRIGADE. DID YOU EVER IMAGINE THAT WE'D HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT HAVING SORE BUTTS WHEN WE FIRST STARTED OUR JOURNEY? IT CERTAINLY WASN'T SOMETHING I THOUGHT ABOUT. I CAN'T EVEN IMAGINE GOING TO THE DR. AND TELLING HIM MU BUTT HURTS, HE'D LAUGH HIS ASS OFF THEN BEFORE YOU KNOW IT, IT WILL BE ALL OVER THE OFFICE AND ALL OVER THE HOSPITAL (WE WORK TOGETHER) AND THAT WOULD BE FAIR GAME. GO OUT AND GET A DONUT RING AND ENJOY. OUR PROBLEM? WE'VE LOST SO MUCH WEIGHT, INCLUDING IN THE TRUNK THAT THERE'S NO CUSHION/PADDING ON THE ****YX REGION OF ON BUTT. AND JUST KEEP SHIFTING TO RELEAVE THE PRESSURE. THE BEST POSITION I'VE FOUND WHEN I'M AT WORK, ON A BAR STOOL AT HOME OR SITTING AT THIS DESK IN SITTING FORWARD, THIS TAKES THE PRESSURE OFF THE BUTT. HOPE THE BUTT FEELS BETTER SOON. DONNA, SFY
Susan T.
on 1/18/08 12:16 pm - Waco, TX
LOL Donna!! Hmmm...I'm wondering if that's why I'm not spending as much time on the computer? Cause goodness knows my behind sure hurts when I get up after sitting down for too long. Glad to know I'm not the only one with this problem!! Susan
PUDYTAT
on 1/20/08 12:45 am - CAROLINA SHORES, NC
HEY SISTER SUSAN, WHERE YOU BEEN GIRL? WE MISS YOU HERE. ALTHOUGH I'VE NEVER POSTED AS MUCH AS EVERYONE ELSE, I LOOK FORWARD TO JUST LURKING WHEN I GET THE CHANCE. THE BEHIND NOT ONLY HURTS WHEN SITTING AT THE COMPUTER IT ALSO HURTS WHEN I SIT IN MY RECLINER. I'VE RESORTED TO SHIFTING FURTHER AND FURTHER DOWN IN THE CHAIR SO BY THE END OF THE NIGHT I'M ALMOST IN A FLAT LYING POSITION, GREAT FOR THE BACK. DON'T BE A STRANGER, KEEP IN TOUCH. DONNA, SFY
Susan T.
on 1/21/08 8:56 am - Waco, TX
Hey Donna!! I've been on my state board mostly as they are VERY active there...and even over there I'm more of a lurker than poster most days. Life has been happening with me and I've been busy. The school schedule here is such that I have almost 4 hours LESS to myself than I had in TX every day. Once I get the house done, errands complete and dinner started, the kids are all at home, doing homework and it's just too chaotic to be on-line until they go to bed and by then I'm ready to go to bed too. LOL I will try to be better though. Miss you bunches!! BTW, now that I'm in VA, we really need to try and get together one of these days!! Maybe somewhere halfway? Not sure where that would be though... Susan
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone still check in?
E velyn · 0 replies · 234 views
Five Years Already!!
Judy G. · 2 replies · 1231 views
Happy 5 year Surgiversary!!
hollywatson · 1 replies · 984 views
5 years out and now 168 lbs.
Staci G. · 1 replies · 953 views
Anyone checking in?
Tri_harder · 2 replies · 1103 views