Good morning!

hollywatson
on 2/27/08 12:11 am - Oil City, PA
Good morning!! Hope this finds all of you doing well!!! The snow has finally stopped in NW PA....at least for now! It is supposed to be in the mid 40's over the weekend....we are going to think we are having a heat wave, but trust me, I would welcome a heat wave right now! LOL.... I am doing well. Still a little tired and anxious for my energy to return, but my PS promises that it will, it will just take some time. I had my three week check up on Monday and he said everything is healing nicely and he is pleased with the results and so am I! I am thrilled to be back to work and have even gone to Curves a few times with a friend of mine, I haven't done the machines, jsut walked on the resting pads -- I figure I will try to do a few of the machines next week, I will know right away which machines I can't do right now! I miss you all, but am thrilled that you are out living your lives to the fullest!!!!! I think of you often! Hugs, Holly
PUDYTAT
on 3/2/08 10:57 am - CAROLINA SHORES, NC
HEY HOLLY, GLAD TO SEE THAT YOU'RE FEELING BETTER AND HEALING WELL. YOU'VE GONE THROUGH SO MUCH TO GET TO WERE YOU ARE SO PLEASE TAKE IT SLOW AND EASY DURING THIS HEALING TIME. I'M WRITTING THIS IS FOUR DAYS AFTER YOU POSTED SO I HOPE THE WEATHER IS ALITTLE BETTER IN PENN. THEN IT WAS WHEN YOU WROTE. TODAY IT WAS 67 IN COASTAL SOUTHEASTERN NORTH CAROLINA, SORRY. TOMORROW IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE AROUND THE SAME TEMP. BELIEVE IT OR NOT I CAN'T WAIT TILL IT'S THE MIDDLE OF THE SUMMER HEAT WAVE, 90's - 100's CAUSE I'M, LIKE EVERYONE ELSE ALWAYS COLD. I NEVER THOUGHT I'D BE LOOKING FORWARD TO THE SUMMER HERE. AGAIN, GLAD TO HEAR YOU'RE HEALING WELL. KEEP IN TOUCH, DONNA SFY
Patricia S.
on 3/5/08 12:58 am - Glen Mills, PA
Wow this sure is a quiet board. Howdy Holly, I'm glad to hear you are recovering and coming along! If the weather out in your end of the state is anything like it is here in the Philly burbs it really has improved. I'm doing well and enjoying a very busy life. In the past month we have moved and I quit my job. It's a lot of change all at once, but that seems to be what my life is all about. I'm busy working on the house and trying to find another job. But shhhhh...don't tell my husband but I sort of like the stay at home wife life.
ZeeDove
on 3/6/08 3:37 pm - Cape Town, South Africa
Hi Holly, do you think you will be able to print close-up pics of the scars and the drains so that we who still have to go through the PS get an idea of what to expect? we are having an awful heatwave for the past few days, 90-odd degrees in the day, 70-odd degrees at night. thanks Zah
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone still check in?
E velyn · 0 replies · 235 views
Five Years Already!!
Judy G. · 2 replies · 1233 views
Happy 5 year Surgiversary!!
hollywatson · 1 replies · 986 views
5 years out and now 168 lbs.
Staci G. · 1 replies · 954 views
Anyone checking in?
Tri_harder · 2 replies · 1107 views