TWO YEARS!

Julie B.
on 11/21/04 1:40 pm - CA
I have lost 118 lbs and weigh 134. I am still losing weight and eating almost anything I want, just not very much. Now when I say anything I want.........there is still stuff I can't eat. Beef, ribs, too much sugar........and that's just dandy. I have had a rough two years, not cause of the surgery, but lots of other things going on. So GLAD I have my self esteem! I just had a tummy tuck. WOW A FLAT TUMMY......never ever had that and don't remember ever weighing this much. Plastic surgery is NO PICNIC for those of you intent on it. But worth it. What a wondrous thing this surgery is for me. I am nervous that I keep losing weight. SLowly......1 -2 lbs a month. Anybody have trouble with losing too much weight? Doc wanted me to stop 10 lbs ago......hmmm Julie
Ms Jean
on 11/26/04 12:04 pm - Mid, MI
Happy anniversary to your Julie. I am happy to hear that you are doing well. Wow--you have done the tummy tuck-- congrats on your new flat tummy. I would like to get a breast lift in the next few years. I struggle with keeping the weight off and would like to lose a few more pounds. Too much will never be a problem with me. Take care-- jean
Most Active
Recent Topics
7 years out and doing great
Linda W. · 0 replies · 530 views
almost 5 years out
Ray S. · 5 replies · 1064 views
4 years out!
Sandra C. · 1 replies · 641 views