Another year... can you believe?

donnainhouston
on 11/15/10 7:53 pm - League City, TX
Congrats to all my November 2006 Surgery family.  I can see the board is still as "active" as ever.  LOL.  Just got my "Happy Surgiversary" letter from Eric Klein, so I figure I may as well stop in and see what's shakin' here

I sinerely hope all is well for everyone and you're just busy living life fully, and with vitality. 

For me, I'm still fighting the same hormonal imbalances, but we're getting closer.  I've maintained my weight loss but it's not without struggle. 

I did finally do my first Half Ironman and hopefully after an extended tummy tuck, I'll be doing my first full Ironman in 2012.  Coach wants to write my story up and submit it to win a Kona slot!  LOL

My Daughter just turned 6 the end of September and started Kindergarten.  :)

I am well.  Family is well.  Hope you all are well too!

Donna

"Pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside and something else will take its place. If I quit, however, it lasts forever." Lance Armstrong

Susan Larson
on 11/30/11 2:45 am - North Charleston, SC
Hi everyone! I haven't been on the boards in ages but have been feeling down about my weight gain and wanted to see how everyone else was doing and see if I could get some help on the site. So, here I am again. I have gained about 25 lbs in the last couple of years and really want to get rid of it and get back on track.

On a good note, I finally quit smoking 100 days ago!!!!! I'm so happy about that but don't like the way I am constantly snacking because of it.

I had elbow surgery in April and have been so lazy in getting back to the gym. My son and I are trying to work out together but it is usually hit or miss.

I am definitely going to be on the boards more often and seek out the support I need.

Susan
Julie V.
on 11/22/10 9:24 pm, edited 11/22/10 9:24 pm - Lake Mary, FL
 Hello All...  I just got my Happy Anniversary email from Eric & was shocked, I thought I would never forget this day..but again it slipped my mind.
 I am enjoying a busy active life. My marriage is getting a little better. I am struggling with weight gain, about 20 pounds. I have been very depressed over, but I am over it & going to quit feeling sorry for myself & do something about it, before it gets out of hand...again.
 So I just wanted to say a quick Hello to All of us November 2006'ers.  Hope you are are happy & well.  
I  also wanted to say something I just learned... I takes effort & a mind change to "make" yourself happy... I never looked at it this way before, but it has helped me.
Most Active
Recent Topics
I'm late but I'm here
HEATHER B. · 0 replies · 590 views
WOW
katydidit64 · 0 replies · 699 views
Hi remember me
Britt · 2 replies · 745 views
Hi All
corinnaq · 1 replies · 813 views