Hi All

corinnaq
on 11/11/12 4:14 am - Woodinville, WA

No idea if anyone ever gets on here anymore.  Looks like no.  But since it's my six year anniversary I thought I'd pop on and say hi!  Hope all are well!!

CeCeXercises
on 11/20/12 10:29 am

Hi, Corinna! How are you? My sixth year anniversary was the 6th and I didn't even remember it - a friend did! I am holding my weight down (fluctuates a few pounds but between 126 and 131) and am still teaching Spinning, Strength and am a personal trainer. I still don't do great with sugar but sometimes I just do what I do knowing the consequences - DUH! The only issue I've had was a real SHOCKER. In August, I taught, went to coffee with a group then came home and started working but didn't feel well. Ended up throwing up a ton of blood, passing out and was taken by ambulance to the hospital where I had a blood transfusion and stayed for 4 days. I lost 1/3 of my blood and ended up having an IV iron infusion. I had an anastomatic ulcer! I had no idea, no symptoms that I knew of. I had another endoscopy in October and it has not healed completely despite my being on 2 types of medications. Hopefully, when I have the third, it will be gone. Still, after all these years, that was a big shock for me. Are you still singing? Didn't you have PS? Happy with it? I still am even though I do not scar well! Despite the unexpected ulcer, I am still thrilled with my life and in so many ways it seems like longer ago than 6 years, doesn't it? I hope some others will check in. I think of you guys often but every time I've checked, it seems no one is on here. I wonder about Britt with the storm and any others who lived in the area. Give us a real update, Corinna and everyone else! Wanda? Still there? 

CeCe

CeCe K.

Most Active
Recent Topics
I'm late but I'm here
HEATHER B. · 0 replies · 590 views
WOW
katydidit64 · 0 replies · 699 views
Hi remember me
Britt · 2 replies · 745 views
Hi All
corinnaq · 1 replies · 813 views