Day One liquid diet....ugggh

TOWMANRICH
on 11/9/08 3:50 am - Fort Myers
I started mine 7 days ago my surg is 5:30 tomorrow morning, I have lost 16# and I am week as hell, (mainly because I have not been getting enough protein) my headaches went away 4 days after I started, but I have a consent stomach ache that feels like my stomach is full of jello, & water, and if I drink or eat I will puke.

I can't stand watching TV it seems Papa Johns is having quite the sale this week.. But I hope this all gets better after tomorrow..
annd49
on 11/10/08 12:13 am
I use to work advertising and ads are made to make you want to go buy buy buy.  They pound you with the same ad 3 times in an hour and our brains thinks we need this, true for car dealers too and cruise co.  I found out to mute the button and don'****ch  tv ads on buying cars , food , cruises. It has helped  me dramatically.
Kristy A.
on 11/9/08 7:27 am - South Burbs, MN
Be thankful you don't have a spouse that says "I think I'm going to try and make some fudge." 

I veered from my mainly LD yesterday hoping this reflux or whatever it is would settle down. No luck, so I'm back to LD.

Kristy   (weight loss below does not include 16lbs lost during pre WLS diet)
START:  325                            Day of Surgery :309                          GOAL:  180

Most Active
Recent Topics
Survived July 4th
spark · 0 replies · 814 views
Is it possible?
spark · 0 replies · 772 views
Back to Basics
spark · 2 replies · 1059 views
Losing Control
BooBoo139 · 0 replies · 2041 views