Roux-En_y Gastric Bypass one week from today (Nov 15th) Ottawa, Ontario Canada

shrinkingeve
on 11/7/12 8:53 pm - Ottawa, Canada
RNY on 11/15/12

I am now finished with two weeks of Optifast with 6 more days to go and surgery in a week from today (Next Thursday Nov. 15th)

I am nervous and excited! Surgery will be here in town at the civic with Dr Riache from OWMC.

Evie

I run  The O.W.L.S. (Ottawa Weight Loss Surgery) Closet. We are a local clothing exchange and social group stemmed off of a couple of the local support boards on Facebook and also OH members for those having had or going to have WLSWe meet monthly for a large clothing exchange and potluck in the East end of Ottawa.

Feel free to contact me for details or add me on facebook: "Evie Katt"

Chrissylyne64
on 11/9/12 3:13 am - painesville, OH
RNY on 09/04/12

So happy for you..it will go by so quickly..you will do great!!!

pattyjonichols
on 11/12/12 9:05 am

Great news on the upcoming 15th surgery.  Mine is the 16th... these last few days have given me time to get all of my AFTER surgery food, meds and other things in order here at home.  I wrote instructions for my hubby (who is taking over our pet care while I'm laid up.)   I must say I'm nervous and excited too.  I keep a journal about all the happening and process' I'm going through, which I hopefully will help others in the future.  I do swear that this website has been my salvation.  Whenever I get nervious or want to cancel out, I go to the before/after pictures and within a few minutes I remember WHY I started all this.

Well Evie, we can take comfort we are not alone.  May have gone before us and are happy to show us the way.  I wish you the best Thursday and do keep on the board here.  We will all want to know how you are doing.

Hugs from a Michiganian

Patty Jo

Patty Jo Nichols

a/k/a  PJ

shrinkingeve
on 11/12/12 6:42 pm - Ottawa, Canada
RNY on 11/15/12

Thank you so much Patty! Your words are very true and very kind. I wish you all the best on the 16th as well dear!

I also have started keeping track by doing short youtube videos throughout this journey....something to look back on and who knows may help someone else in the future.

Cheers from Canada!

Evie

I run  The O.W.L.S. (Ottawa Weight Loss Surgery) Closet. We are a local clothing exchange and social group stemmed off of a couple of the local support boards on Facebook and also OH members for those having had or going to have WLSWe meet monthly for a large clothing exchange and potluck in the East end of Ottawa.

Feel free to contact me for details or add me on facebook: "Evie Katt"

Most Active