Where is the Right Track??? I lost it..........

Terri B.
on 8/2/04 12:03 am - Auburn, MA
Hi Everyone, My name is Terri. I had RNY on Dec 30, 2002. I am down 155lbs and look and feel great. I am about 30lbs from goal. HOWEVER, I am making wrong food choices and I cannot seem to stop. I am up and down on the scale for weeks now. Carbs seem to be what I digest best, such a bad thing, but at the time, I am hungry and only care about the hunger pains and not the weight. After I eat and I am full again, I care about the weight and the wrong food I just ate. I need help to break this cycle before it wins and I loose. Any Ideas???? Thanks Terri
Des812
on 8/3/04 1:52 am - A City in, PA
Hi Teri, I am going thru the same thing. I had surgery the day after you. I am down to 179 from 312 but struggle with going up and down about 4 lbs all the time. I eat the wrong things then feel guilty about it. I wanted to be at my goal by the end of the year and I dont know if I can do it. I get very upset with myself at times. I need to find the right track also. If I find it I will direct you to it. Sorry I wasnt any help, just wanted to let you know you are not alone. Desiree 312/179/130??
ChatKat15
on 9/24/04 3:47 pm - Indianapolis, IN
Terri-- You sound like me-- Carbs are easily digested by me. Meats and pastas still make me sick, and vegetables give me diarrhea. I had mine on 12-20-02 and I am also down 150 pounds, haven't lost anyweight since 12-03. Still need to lose about 30 pounds more. I feel like I am out of control again and can't stop. Did you find any suggestions yet? I am gaining and losing the same 4-6 pounds from week to week.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hellooooooooo
jeris · 5 replies · 640 views
Looking for Answers
mariahstokes · 0 replies · 535 views
4 years out.......
dlr121702 · 0 replies · 503 views
December 11, 2002--Post Op--
suzette V. · 0 replies · 490 views
any one from puerto rico ??
cynthia M. · 0 replies · 485 views