I'm at my goal!

Susie C.
on 8/18/04 8:21 am - Indian Trail, NC
Hi Everyone, I'm 1 year and 8 months out. My surgury was on 12/17/02. I have lost 156 pounds and have gone from a tight size 28/30 to comfortable 8/10. I had my tummy tuck, full lower body lift, liposuction on my thighs, breast augmentation and had 3 hernias removed. Not a lot of fun. Especially since the stitches in my back broke as I was leaving the hospital and I now have a hole in my back. It is healing pretty well, but will probable have to have the scar worked on. I feel as I am at my ideal weight. My BMI is 21.6. People often tell me they think I've lost too much weight, but I think I am just right. My problem is I can and do eat anything. I'm afraid it will catch up with me. I try to watch it, but I know I don't do as I should. I still can't eat a full meal when I'm at a restuarant and usually take home a plate. But I eat chips occationally and I drink sodas. Even an occational small bowl of ice cream. But I am still loosing weight. I guess I shouldn't complain, but I don't want this to backfire on me. My sister is having Gastric Bypass surgury next month and I don't want to show a bad example. My one big question, is what has everyone found is the best relief for gas?
Naes Wls J.
on 8/19/04 2:17 am - NJ
Congratulations on reaching your goal wt and having your ps done. I am still working on the last part of my journey. I have about 50 or so more lbs to lose. plus I have a ps date for 10/19th if it's Gods will. I have loss 210 lbs so far. My wls was 12/6/02. it was the best thing I could of done for myself. I also can eat anything and now at the end of my journey I have experienced that if I take my eyes off my wl journey, then I will lose focus and slowly gain wt. Now that I see how easy it is to do. I am that much more determined to win this war. God Bless your sister also. she is blessed to have a sister who can understand and give much needed support. Also for gas, I have no idea. I noticed for me, It's worse when ever I eat something I shouldn't had, Bad me. LOL. I do know that walking helps a lot. just don't take a partner or walk pass anyone. LOL hang in there
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hellooooooooo
jeris · 5 replies · 640 views
Looking for Answers
mariahstokes · 0 replies · 535 views
4 years out.......
dlr121702 · 0 replies · 503 views
December 11, 2002--Post Op--
suzette V. · 0 replies · 490 views
any one from puerto rico ??
cynthia M. · 0 replies · 485 views