Where are you loosing?????

pettykash
on 7/21/06 11:32 am - Galveston, TX
I have always been an apple shape. Big arms, big boobs, big tummy, big waist. No hips and forget about thighs and legs. At least the feet stayed true to the legs. They aren't giants. I am loosing all over but the top of me is WAY behind the legs. Some people have calfs larger than my thighs. I read on a post once that the rest of your body will catch up. My face and neck also have lost more than the apple. So are you loosing all over even or sectioned off the way I have?
Diona A.
on 7/21/06 12:22 pm - Miles City, MT
I have lost everywhere except my boobs and my tummy. I have lost well over 30 inches and now my neck and face are skinny, my arms are loosing, my legs are loosing, even my waist is back to a 30 but now I'm a 32 DD - that is where I usually loose the first but not this time! My upper thighs are flabby, my abdomen is hanging and my boobs are sagging. I wouldn't trade it for the 70 pounds I've lost though! I think everyone is different and I'm very different this time than I was on weigh****chers years ago! I think I'm working out a lot more and so my weight is coming off more even. Diona
pettykash
on 7/22/06 9:32 am - Galveston, TX
just saw your pics you are lookin gooooodddd.....love the hair cut
Diona A.
on 7/22/06 2:27 pm - Miles City, MT
Well thank you! I had it all cut off - so sick of it! I have the thinnest straight hair - short it good! Diona
(deactivated member)
on 7/24/06 11:33 am - Wichita Falls, TX
I've pretty much lost evenly everywhere. One surprising thing that I've noticed is that the right side of my body has more fat on it than the left side. So wierd. I had a breast reduction years ago and I've gone down from a 44D to a 34C, my breast aren't sagging, but they certainly aren't as full. I have a little sagging on my arms and some on my belly. Right now my legs aren't saggy, but they sure need to be tightened! I had the most fat around my stomach and that's where I need to loose the rest of my weight.
(deactivated member)
on 7/25/06 9:33 am - SC
Normally, I was always a big butt, thunder thigh girl, but now, I have no butt and my thighs are normal..I look really busty, but it's just all the left over skin..there's hardly anything in them now. My feet have never had meat on them, much less fat, but all my shoes are too big now.. I must have lost in my face first, it's drooping down around my neck... that sagging neck that's nagging me to death, saying DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT! I don't care if I get PS on anything else, but this neck is going to get FIXED!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Congrats on the 10 years!
Josh H. · 0 replies · 723 views
Still Going Strong!
wantstowin2 · 0 replies · 676 views
do you remember me?
rron999 · 1 replies · 781 views
Happy 6th Birthday!
wantstowin2 · 1 replies · 1147 views
How is everyone doing?
bdub · 4 replies · 1081 views