I can stop now

debbiecsturd
on 10/20/06 7:17 am - upstate small town, NY
Went to see the Doctor today and was very surprised when they said I could stop losing now. Three months ago they told me that I would probably eat 800 calories for the rest of my life, now they say to add another meal so I can stop. Amazing. A lot of people have been telling me that I am getting "too thin", but I can't tell so kept on going. I have been so focused that I am finding it difficult to readjust my mindset. Any body else been through this yet?
angelab
on 10/21/06 11:24 pm - Norfolk, VA
i started out at 243 and in 5foot 3 i am now 148, im sick of everyone telling me im to thin to stop my doctor gave me a goal at 130 i think 140......i think i look good and im almost at my goal i just wish people would quit telling me im to thin
pettykash
on 10/22/06 8:14 am - Galveston, TX
Read my post First. Not the same boat as you but I can totally relate PK
Babs30
on 10/25/06 12:40 pm - Pueblo, CO
I can totally relate. I started at 252 (my highest weight). Now, I weigh between 130-135 depending on the day. Everyone says I'm too thin, and yet I'm happy and comfortable with where I am. The hardest thing I face today is maintaining my weight.
Northstar
on 10/26/06 7:11 am - Struthers, OH
Hi every one I have also been told to "stop losing wieght". I am not realy wanting to lose much more but it just keeps comming off. Oh what a problem, right? I feel good and every one saus I look great. They call me "skinny". I can't believe it. I still feel like the old me and then I catch a glimpse of myself in the mirrror and It's like "oh my God, that's me". Also, men are paying attention to me...strange. Well I read posts about this stuff and now it is happening to me...it's all part of it I guess. Madeline
Most Active
Recent Topics
Congrats on the 10 years!
Josh H. · 0 replies · 720 views
Still Going Strong!
wantstowin2 · 0 replies · 674 views
do you remember me?
rron999 · 1 replies · 780 views
Happy 6th Birthday!
wantstowin2 · 1 replies · 1144 views
How is everyone doing?
bdub · 4 replies · 1079 views