OMG the Century Club Finally!!!!!!!!

The Girl Ninja
on 1/8/07 7:36 am - Griswold, CT
I thought I'd never make it but this past week I busted my butt with workouts, getting in more water and varying my foods from the same old routine. All the stars must have been in alignment because as of today I am no longer only 96lbs down but finally am a full 100lbs down! I am a 'slower' loser to begin with but hovering around that magical century mark was driving me insane!!! I am thrilled and wanted to share my 'wow' moment with my favorite folks...
Diona A.
on 1/8/07 11:11 am - Miles City, MT
That's great! I'm very excited for you. My doctor said I should only loose 8 more pounds so I'll never make it to the 100 lb mark! Don't know how I feel about that but I guess when I get 8 more pounds off, we'll see! Good work! Diona
seish
on 1/8/07 11:49 am
WOW!!!! I didn't even know who you were w/your new pi****il I looked in your profile! WOW!!!!! Congrats on hitting the BIG 100 lbs. lost!!!!! You look amazing and better yet you are feeling amazing now!!!!! May you have a blessed New Year in 2007!!!! Sandy K.
missyb65
on 1/10/07 9:52 am - plymouth, NH
Congratulations! You look great! I am struggling to lose my last 14lbs to put myself at a normal BMI. I guess I better hit the water & the Gym. Again, you look great & congratulations. Melissa
mspring64
on 1/11/07 10:50 am - federal way, WA
You look absolutely terrific!!! You should be proud of yourself and give yourself a pat on the back. You have worked hard for what you have achieved and you are well deserving. Congrats!!! You look good girl!!! Marta :0) 287/134/single digit pant size/6
pettykash
on 1/22/07 11:37 pm - Galveston, TX
Way to go "GIRL NINJA" Now tell me can you jump around and do all those flips like the ninjas.......Don't listen to me and hurt your self
joanneh
on 1/26/07 9:15 am - Howell, NJ
That is wonderful news, Girl Ninja, and I am really identifying with you. After being stuck between 202 and 208 for six months (I was eating badly), I got back on the wagon and today I hit 198! Not only did I break the 200 pound barrier, but my total is 104 pounds since surgery! I hadn't heard of the Century Club before, but I get to join too!!! Let's both keep up the good work.
shoegirl1023
on 2/7/07 9:29 pm - Solon, OH
CONGRATS TO YOU, ISN'T IT THE BEST FEELING? AS LONG AS WE STAY FOCUSED AND ON TRACK WE SHOULD HAVE A NICE LONG HEALTHY LIFE!! GOOD FOR U!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Congrats on the 10 years!
Josh H. · 0 replies · 718 views
Still Going Strong!
wantstowin2 · 0 replies · 674 views
do you remember me?
rron999 · 1 replies · 780 views
Happy 6th Birthday!
wantstowin2 · 1 replies · 1143 views
How is everyone doing?
bdub · 4 replies · 1079 views