Knock knock?

Lisa H.
on 3/7/07 10:08 pm - Columbia, SC
Anybody home? Where are the December folks? How's everyone doing? Lisa
orpannie
on 3/9/07 12:37 am - Albuquerque, NM
Hi Lisa, It seems like the further out I get, the worse I get about keeping up with people on this site. We all get tied up with our new lives and forget there are those still struggling that need encouragement. I am doing well - below both the doctor's goal and mine. There are days (and even weeks) when eating is a real problem and other days (and weeks) when I forget entirely about my new "plumbing." My head has still not caught up with my body, but it did help to pull out the old pictures that I had not looked at in a long time. Finally, I could see the difference and it was a great feeling. My main goal - to get my blood sugars, blood pressure, cholesterol, and triglycerides under control - has been met, so I can claim success! I hope all is well with you and with others on this site. Be good to yourself,
pettykash
on 3/22/07 12:00 am - Galveston, TX
ME too me too have been so into my new life I hardly come to the puter....... Shame shame shame on all of us. For the first time in years I can walk with a basket to hold on to in the grocery stores. I am back the way I used to be....a COUPON QUEEN. When I sent other people to the store they didn't want to mess with the coupons. I am so happy to be moving even if it is a snails pace I AM MOVING
Diona A.
on 4/15/07 2:33 am - Miles City, MT
Hi Petty! It is so great to hear you are doing so well! How is the shoulder? I had to have a pelvic hernia fixed about 8 weeks ago - boy that was something else to heal from! But at the same time I had a tummy tuck and labia repair which all healed fine. I've been released to go back to my "normal" life so am starting to run again and got my bike out now that the weather is warming up finally. I hope to do a 10 K by the end of the summer - we'll see! Enjoy your mobility! Diona
pettykash
on 4/15/07 7:09 am - Galveston, TX
My how we have changed. Before WLS my idea of a 10 K was to go to the freezer and see how fast I could put away a carton of ice cream. I seldom eat ice cream now and when I do it is such a small amount its not worth the bother. I can't believe I just said that.
Diona A.
on 4/15/07 8:17 am - Miles City, MT
I know what you mean! But running seems to relieve my stress which has been way up lately so run I will!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Congrats on the 10 years!
Josh H. · 0 replies · 718 views
Still Going Strong!
wantstowin2 · 0 replies · 674 views
do you remember me?
rron999 · 1 replies · 780 views
Happy 6th Birthday!
wantstowin2 · 1 replies · 1142 views
How is everyone doing?
bdub · 4 replies · 1078 views