A HUGH QUESTION????????

pettykash
on 5/21/07 5:35 am - Galveston, TX
I guess we all have new lives. I know from not being able to walk two feet for years I am every where but on the computer. I still tire and my bones still cry but I can make it. I went to 163. I just didn't like the way I looked. I went to the doctor today and I weigh 170 and no one believes I weigh that much. Now NOT to gain pass 170. Never in this life time did I ever think I would have to EAT to gain weight or to hold a weight. This is really a first for me. If I can stay within 165 to 170 I'll be ok. Now for the question of a life time. My thighs and hips have vanished. Now my lips don't touch. No not those lips go south. ...... I am going to the GYN this week to see what they say. I am so afraid of bateria now that there is no closed door. I got a mirror and looked. You can see my throat!!!!!! Just kidding. Any one else have this problem or any other problem that we haven't covered? Or in my case uncovered. ha ha ha.. you know me full of jokes.
(deactivated member)
on 5/21/07 6:11 am
You are too funny. I have rolls of skin I could share some to help you close the dang door. My funniest part of that is the bone protudes. Some "activites" are a knocking effect on that bone and it isn't always enjoyable.
pettykash
on 5/21/07 7:42 am - Galveston, TX
When I lie on my side I can feel my hip bone. I keep wondering if its really my hip bone or the metal they put in me
janh
on 5/22/07 8:58 pm - Kittanning, PA
omg! I thought I was the only one-I can feel the open door when I walk-YUCK!
chnsuz
on 5/23/07 10:04 am - Mt. Pleasant, MI
Strange isn't it - sometimes do you ever feel like you have to learn to walk properly again also?? It just feels different
pettykash
on 5/24/07 11:59 pm - Galveston, TX
I don't know which is worst, the open door or when it was winter and my legs don't touch any more. I could feel all of the north wind. I kept trying to walk with my legs closer together. Before I would be trying to walk with them open to get any kind of breeze. Man have things changed!!!!!
Diona A.
on 6/9/07 3:54 pm - Miles City, MT
Hey Petty, I have had to have a pelvic hernia repaired - that's really the pelvic floor brought back together. When I had that done (not fun by the way) I had my labia trmmed back because it was hanging down like two inches - yuch. They can fix things down there! I also had a tummy tuck - so nice not to have any roles of skin hanging down there! Hope your GYN can help - mine did all three procedures and did a great job. Diona
pettykash
on 6/10/07 8:04 am - Galveston, TX
Dang....not you my GYN !@$@$$T#$^@ he didn't think it was as bad as some he has seen and didn't want to do any thang! Yeah thang not thing. I am so glad you got all of that done. It must be nice. If I could get any thing it would be these BAT MAN BAT WINGS. I think if I jumped off the roof I could really fly. Don't worry I won't try it. So how does it feel with such a new body. Did your dress size go down again?
Diona A.
on 6/10/07 11:26 am - Miles City, MT
Not really, things just lay nicer on my belly now. I'm wearing a size 8 these days and hope to stay there for a long time! Maybe you need a second opinion - and I don't blame you on the bat wings - I don't have much there but I do have excess under my arms that likes to pop out so I'm very careful what I wear! Diona
coffee
on 1/16/08 12:34 pm - arlington, WA
I am having upper and lower abdominoplasty AND work on my pubic area Jan 25. I was told by the nurse and plastic surgeon that the pubic area is the one part of the body which most people do not get the satisfaction they truly desire, so they warnaed me. But since I am less than 1/2 my original weight at only 5 ft 3, there is ALOT of excess skin in the entire area. Forget your gyn, see a plastic surgeon for a consultation on the problem.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Congrats on the 10 years!
Josh H. · 0 replies · 720 views
Still Going Strong!
wantstowin2 · 0 replies · 674 views
do you remember me?
rron999 · 1 replies · 780 views
Happy 6th Birthday!
wantstowin2 · 1 replies · 1144 views
How is everyone doing?
bdub · 4 replies · 1079 views