I am so nervous and excited

bswift137
on 10/3/05 1:54 am
My surgery date is December 1st 2005. I am so nervous to go under but so happy that I finally will be having surgery. Is anyone else feeling like this?
DunsSun
on 10/3/05 3:14 am - NJ
Bianca - First - CONGRATULATIONS!! Glad to hear that you have a date!!! I feel exactly like this. So happy to be having this life changing surgery. So scared about the surgery itself - the anesthesia, the naso-gastric tube, the catheter, WOW! Talk about nerves - and I thought the hard part was going to be waiting for the approval process!! Love, Holly
bswift137
on 10/3/05 1:11 pm
Congratulations on your surgery also! I have been so stressed trying to get the procedure approved and I thought that once it got approved I could relax a little bit but now I am worrying about the actual surgery. I guess after the surgery it will get better.....I hope
DunsSun
on 10/4/05 11:45 pm - NJ
Bianca - For some reason I think my nerves are going to get worse before they get better When do you go for your pre-op class?? I am scheduled for a 3 hour group pre-op on November 23!! Holly
bswift137
on 10/5/05 3:09 pm
I am going to a Nutrition class this Saturday and then I will have all my pre-op procedures done on October 18th. My nerves are better today but, I know that the day of the surgery the doctor is going to have to give me ativan because of my nerves. I have faith that everything is going to be alright. I am getting more excited about the surgery though I kinda wi**** was sooner so I could get it over with.
nessiepie45
on 10/11/05 4:20 am - CHICAGO, IL
That describes my feelings exactly. I feel for the first time like there is hope for my future. I couldn't see much of that before. My trip to the theater this weekend to see a play and I was so uncomforatable in the balcont seats, I had to watch either standing or from the monitor was depressing but it just fortified my faith that I am making the right decision. Vanessa
bswift137
on 10/11/05 2:47 pm
I completly understand what going to a place that can do to you. One of my biggest issues is lawn furniture. I have'nt broken one yet but I know that I am damn close so I always stand rather that sit because I would be so embarrassed if the chair broke. I think that I am making the right decision for me also. There are so many doors that are going to be opening up for me after the surgery and I am looking forward to that.
diyani
on 10/19/05 12:40 pm - SAN GABRIEL, CA
YES GIRLLLLLLLLLLLL !!!!!!!
nessiepie45
on 10/25/05 6:10 am - CHICAGO, IL
me. too. Vanessa
Most Active
Recent Topics
Congrats on the 10 years!
Josh H. · 0 replies · 723 views
Still Going Strong!
wantstowin2 · 0 replies · 676 views