I have got a date...oh boy!

kimberlyyvettew
on 10/29/05 3:28 am - Randallstown, MD
I am scheduled for surgery on December 2nd. Scared out of my mind!
Anna O.
on 10/29/05 4:08 am - Lakewood, CA
Hi Kimberly, I am Anna. My date is for the 5th so I am a few days behind you. I am more nervous than scared, I know I am doing the right thing for me. It might help to talk about what you are scared about. Sometimes just "saying it out loud" helps. Feel free to email me or post any time. I read your profile and one of your concerns is going back to work. I am a Caregiver to a lady in a nursing home. I lift her heavy walker and oxygen tanks in and out of the car on a daily basis. I asked my doctor how long I would be out and he said 2 weeks if I am going to do any lifting, 1 week if it were a sit down job. So, not knowing what you do for a living, I would say 2 weeks is the most, baring complications of course. I am tasting and finding the protien powders I like, I have thrown some away but kept some too. We are going to be on a liquid diet for far too long to have something you don't like, especially since we are to get so much protien and it is a must that we do. Hope this helps some, Anna
Most Active
Recent Topics
Congrats on the 10 years!
Josh H. · 0 replies · 718 views
Still Going Strong!
wantstowin2 · 0 replies · 674 views
do you remember me?
rron999 · 1 replies · 780 views
Happy 6th Birthday!
wantstowin2 · 1 replies · 1144 views
How is everyone doing?
bdub · 4 replies · 1079 views