TO ALL THE DECEMBER "nEWbORNS"

ET
on 11/10/05 5:09 am - Lakeland, FL
RNY on 12/05/05 with
Congratulations on your surgery date. Hope all goes well for you! I am scheduled on 12/05 and I am half as excited and half scared , ALL EMOTIONS BEST OF LUCK TO ALL OF US WITH SURGERY!!
iowalibra
on 11/11/05 4:00 am - Red Oak, IA
I have a 12/13/05 date, hopefully it'll happen without a hitch. The company I work for just announced it's closing next year, so I'm kind of worried about my insurance cancelling on me. Mostly I'm trying not to think too much about any of it. Here's wishing a little helpful fairy dust for all of us.
bblessed27
on 11/11/05 4:38 am - Baltimore, MD
Best of luck to you as well and to all the other December surgeries. I know that you are all are just as excited as I am. It hasn't really sunk in yet that this is about to take place but I think in little over 4 weeks when I am walking into the hospital reality will hit me. We can do this!!!
blazeia
on 11/12/05 2:19 am - Iowa Great Lakes Area, IA
JaNae...that is excatly where I am at right now. It hasnt hit me. And not sure if I do want it to hit me...otherwise I might back out...lol good luck! billie jo
itzmyturn
on 11/14/05 8:55 am - Dallas, TX
Ditto Ladies... I don't think the WHOLE reality of this thing has kicked in yet. I told my husband I won't believe until I get my IV inserted the morning of surgery... LOL Best wishes to every one.. and I will be praying that all of us December newborns have a SMOOTH transition and speedy recovery. Denise Revision Open RNY 12-20-05
nessiepie45
on 11/17/05 8:39 am - CHICAGO, IL
Same to you Elizabeth and all of the other December "newborns" I don't know about you guys but it seemed far away then all of the sudden it's almost here I'm happy but I'm a little nervous But I have faith that we will all be fine and starting 2006 on the losing side. Vanessa
ginamaria91171
on 11/17/05 1:07 pm - Mentor, OH
I can so relate with all your feelings, congrats and good luck with your date.
C B
on 11/17/05 2:29 pm - Houston, TX
CONGRATS ELIZABETH! may you have a speedy and uneventful surgery
Most Active
Recent Topics
Congrats on the 10 years!
Josh H. · 0 replies · 718 views
Still Going Strong!
wantstowin2 · 0 replies · 674 views
do you remember me?
rron999 · 1 replies · 780 views
Happy 6th Birthday!