Hi everyone! I'm new to this!

mroedts
on 11/15/05 1:07 pm - Sayre, PA
This is all new to me. I'm very happy that I found this website. It's very helpful. I'm very anxious and scared and excited all in one waiting for the surgery. I go for my pre op Nov 30th and my surgery date is Dec 13th. Is there anyone out there who has their surgery Dec 13th in Pa?
kizie23
on 11/15/05 2:28 pm - blacksburg, VA
I am in VA, and my date is set for December 27th. I also am excited and very scared. This website has been a blessing to me in so many ways. Best of luck to you on your journey. Melissa
robinsoc140
on 11/16/05 12:47 pm - Leesburg, FL
HI, Virginia friend. I was born and raised in Arlington, VA but now live in Florida. My date is Dec 7 and I am getting excited. Good luck to you and Congrats! Carol
annie020201
on 11/16/05 1:34 am - Birdsboro, PA
Hi Miriam, I am new to this too. My pre op is this friday, the 18th, and my surgery date is the 2nd of December with Dr Marymor. I cant wait, counting the days. Happy to find someone in PA to talk to. Not sure where Sayre is, looks like on the NY border from the map. sally
mroedts
on 11/16/05 12:47 pm - Sayre, PA
Hi Sally, Yes it is nice to have someone from Pa having the surgery. You will have to fill me in on your pre op appt. Are you nervous? Yes Sayre is on the NY state border. I'm 4 hours from Langhorne. I hope the weather holds up. My surgery is Dec 13th. If you would like to exchange emails I would love to keep in touch. My email address is [email protected] Good luck on Friday. Miriam
C B
on 11/17/05 2:24 pm - Houston, TX
CONGRATS MIRIAM! may you have a speedy and uneventful surgery
cgunter78
on 11/20/05 10:06 am - Augusta, GA
Welcome and best of wishes to you! This is a great resource for you to use. God Bless Carol G. from Augusta GA
Strawboy
on 11/22/05 9:13 pm - Monrovia, CA
Hi Miriam, I'm new to this too... and my surgery date is the same as yours! However, I'll be out here on the West coast, or as some of you Easterners say, the "Left" coast I'll be thinking about you Good luck!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Congrats on the 10 years!
Josh H. · 0 replies · 720 views
Still Going Strong!
wantstowin2 · 0 replies · 674 views
do you remember me?
rron999 · 1 replies · 780 views
Happy 6th Birthday!
wantstowin2 · 1 replies · 1144 views
How is everyone doing?
bdub · 4 replies · 1079 views