Last Rites for this Board

FirstFlight Mike
on 11/6/09 2:22 am - Bolton, MA
Hello to anyone who may occasionally come by to view the remains of this once-proud board on OH... I can hear my words echoing around this empty mausoleum and it's damn creepy.

Okay, I'm being a smartass, but I *am* wondering if we band of brothers who started our journeys all about the same time two years ago still want to stay connected.

Are you still out there in OH land? Or have you gone off to different support pastures? Maybe people fallen away from support systems entirely?

Is anyone else interested in bringing discussion back to Dec '07?

Will I even get an 'Amen' as the coffin lid closes?

Mike

barbccrn
on 11/17/09 8:44 pm - Las Vegas, NV
I'm still around,Mike. Don't check in on this board as often as I should but still very active on OH.

PhotobucketPhotobucket

southernbelle52
on 11/21/09 3:29 am - Jacksonville, AL
I'm here too. I don't post on this site very often. Shucks I don't post very often. I am a lurker.
 vickie

wendy T.
on 2/4/10 12:47 am - Milwaukee, WI
Hey Mike...I am still here... Put it together, and I will support it, thats for sure
   Commit to the Lord whatever you do and your plans will succeed (Proverbs 16:3)

MiniMello
on 2/6/10 8:04 am - PA

Count me in!  I just found this board and I need the comaraderie of folks that are on the same stage of this journey as I am.  It's been tough lateley . . . . .

MiniMello

274/155
Maintaining

perlgrrl
on 3/16/10 4:43 pm - evans, GA
Dawn S.
on 8/6/11 1:16 pm - Oak Harbor, WA
Hi Mike,

I am still here.  Don't check in as often as I should, but want to get back and be more active.

I have gained about 25 pounds also.  Had to find a new doc. mine retired several months after my surgery.  I am now working on getting to my goal weight with my new doctors help and fixing abdominal issues that have plagued me since 2009.

Dawn
postalchick
on 9/8/10 10:11 am - Gold Hill,, NC
Still here and wanting to know if I am alone in gaining some weight. about 25 lbs.  Am I a failure?
Like to hear of others good and bad and a few suggestions.
Myrtis
Most Active
Recent Topics
6 years
Twinmama06 · 0 replies · 609 views
5 years
wendy T. · 0 replies · 637 views
4 Years!!!
Cindy C. · 0 replies · 845 views
3 Years !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Twinmama06 · 3 replies · 896 views
I am Back