Bariatric Surgeons

BIGD2006
on 6/12/06 3:45 pm - Calgary, Canada
Please, anyone looking for WLS in Canada take a look at this site for a list of surgeons,it seems pretty comprehensive but I would still do my homework on anybody you choose because some surgeons do not offer any pre or postop support and I think after reading these pages for the last 2years it seems evident those types of support are critical for our success. http://www.wlscenter.com/CanadianSurgeons.htm
Carolyn W.
on 6/13/06 5:13 am - Edmonton, Canada
I agree people should do alot of research before making the decision. I had surgery (laparscopic Roux-en-Y) with Dr. Birch and Dr. Davey in Edmonton on Apr 18/06 and they have a fantastic support team and you are a patient of theirs for life. If anyone has questions I'd be happy to answer. Carolyn
lovecupca
on 7/3/06 10:45 am - Nakusp, Canada
hi Carolyn, I was wondering a couple of things first off when is that support group in Edmonton in July you were talking about,second how long did you find the wait list to be for your surgery Dena
angelle
on 8/9/06 9:14 am - St.albert, Canada
hello carolyn if I may ask I have been reffered to Dr. Davey by my Dr. about 13 months ago and have not heard a word since I was wondering how long was your wait between the referal and when you finally got the consult with Dr. Davey Pamela
madison52
on 8/20/08 6:23 am - red deer, Canada
I have been trying to get through to Dr Birch in Edmonton. Do you know if they take patients from out of town? I was planning to go to Mexico to avoid the long wait times but then I wouldn't get the pre op or post op care. Any suggestions? Madison
Most Active