How Long?

lifechanges
on 10/21/06 2:49 pm - Canada
Thank god I finally found a site full of people like me. I am waiting for an appointment to see Dr. Davey. Hopefully I will qualify for the surgery my BMI looks as good as it gets to get me some sort of help. Has anyone else seen this doctor before from Edmonton.
hobo998
on 10/23/06 3:14 am - Canada
Dr. Davey did my lap band on th 08-01-06 and i would highly recomend him and the whole clinic in the royal alex. There awsome There is a Edmonton message board on yahoo that has mostly Dr. Davey/Birch patients. It is kind of hard to find so e-mail and i will give you the link if your interested. Good luck. Terry [email protected]
Woz
on 10/23/06 3:33 pm - Fort Saskatchewan, Canada
Hi Tammy, I am a patient of Dr Birch who is Dr Daveys partner. How long have you been waiting. Have you got your intial call to see the clinic nurse ? If not you may want to call and see where abouts you are on the list.. And you got the BEST Drs for this.. they are awesome! Pamela
hobo998
on 10/24/06 10:21 am - Canada
Hi Pam: Just saying Hi and good to see you on this board. Sorry Tammy for hijacking your thread. Pam is the boss of the yahoo board i e-mailed to you. Terry
Most Active