Super fantabulous NSV!

Kelly-AnneH
on 3/26/11 5:49 am - Edmonton, Canada
VSG on 06/26/12
I just got on the plane - going to visit my daughter in NB, and the belt fits without an extender! I'm SO pumped! I'll give it back to the attendant when he comes through.

Kelly-Anne the excited

Highest 303.4, Surgery 263, Current 217.8, Goal 180

Tige-Girl
on 3/26/11 7:59 am - Canada
Hurray!! That's a notable landmark moment. I always dread flying as the quarters are always so cramped. Once on a long flight, the guy in front of me put his seat back to sleep and my meal tray only came down to hit me on the top of my boobs and so I couldn't get the tray down all the way! Enjoy your trip!

kriskj
on 3/26/11 8:58 am - Canada
Way to go!!!! I cannot wait for that day :)
   Since Nov '10        Since Surgery
moxy 809
on 3/27/11 2:38 am
That's really great!!  Sure makes travelling a little easier not to have to worry about things like that.  I get so embarrased about asking for extenders that I bought one online and keep it in my carry on so I don't have to ask.  Hope you have a great trip to NB.  I'm from NS originally nd I sure miss the smell of the ocean sometimes.
Christa
Keelan
on 3/27/11 4:45 am, edited 3/27/11 4:45 am
~~High 5~~ way to go Kelly-Anne.

I hope you enjoy your back east trip. I just got back the middle of March, unfortunately I went for a family emergency but I still enjoyed the smell of the sal****er and my mountain views. I'd be bad to tell but the Humpty Dumpty chessies went down well too. They were actually a slider food, something I could eat way too much off.
Anyway enjoy your trip and your family.

Kee.

HW:274  SW:238  CW: 150.0  1St goal: 199.8  2nd goal:174 (100 pound lost)
My Persoanl Goal: (HIgh)150 (Low)140

1st goal acheived December 27th/2010. 1 week after my 3rd month surgery anniversary.
2nd goal acheived June 4th/2011. 2 weeks after my 8th Month Surgiversary

Gall Bladder surgery April 12,2012

You can either believe it will happen.....or believe it won't.  Both are self fulfilled prophesies. For Me it has happened.  My Surgery was September 21/2010

Anukis
on 3/28/11 1:45 pm - Edmonton, Canada
That's great Kelly-Anne!  WTG!!!
deedee123
on 3/28/11 2:01 pm - Canada
Kelly-Anne, that is awesome .  I have travelled a lot for work and am actually excited to get on the plane in April to head to our cruise to see how the seatbelts fit now.  Enjoy the east coast.  I am originally from Newfoundland so I am very jealous that you are near the "good" coast!

D.
Most Active