upcoming consultation...wish me luck

halfjen
on 5/15/11 1:51 am - Canada
hey everyone
i have my consulation with Dr Toy on Wednesday May 18th
i'm very excited yet worried he will put a hefty price tag on that i can't afford.
i know that the pani is covered and at the same time i have to have a hysterectomy/oopherectomy and possibly a mastectomy at the same time (i am hoping that he is willing to work with my other surgeons to hae it all done at once)....
i'm sure i will be content with just the pani (as it is covered)...if he thinks i need other surgeries will he refuse to do just the pani? i'm a little worried about this...

also i  wanted to let you know that i've uploaded a few new pictures...
there are 4 new ones in my photos under "before/after" and "after (so far)"
check them out!
i'm proud...i'm 162 pounds, would love to lose another 20-22 pounds, but not sure if that is realistic or not...i know i don't see what others see (as i have mentioned before others have told me to stop losing...although i'm not trying much anymore)

Anukis
on 5/15/11 11:58 am - Edmonton, Canada
Wow, that's exciting!  I can't answer any of your questions, but I hope the consultation goes well and you get the best of care.

Great pics - you continue to be an inspiration.  Good luck!
Coopers_mom
on 5/15/11 1:38 pm - Canada
You look fantastic! Congratulations

Please do let us know how your appointment with Dr. Toy goes.  My appointment with him is June 16th so I'm especially curious :)

FDL Abdominoplasty, Monsplasty, MR, Lipo to Flanks: August 18, 2011

Keelan
on 5/15/11 2:38 pm
Good Luck Jen. Please do keep us updated, inquiring minds want to know how it went. I'm hoping to get my referral in August when I have my next appointments at the clinic.

Kee.

HW:274  SW:238  CW: 150.0  1St goal: 199.8  2nd goal:174 (100 pound lost)
My Persoanl Goal: (HIgh)150 (Low)140

1st goal acheived December 27th/2010. 1 week after my 3rd month surgery anniversary.
2nd goal acheived June 4th/2011. 2 weeks after my 8th Month Surgiversary

Gall Bladder surgery April 12,2012

You can either believe it will happen.....or believe it won't.  Both are self fulfilled prophesies. For Me it has happened.  My Surgery was September 21/2010

halfjen
on 6/1/11 11:23 pm - Canada
Ok so i know this is late, but ive been sick....
anyway i saw dr toy and my surgery will be 100% covered.
i get a full abdominalplasty and a pubic lift...as well another surgeon will be performing a hysterectomy at the same time...i have a tentative date of july 5th, but i am awaiting conformation on this....
he is a very nice man and told me i will be very pleased with the results.
i am excited!!!!!!

Most Active