update

mamasita29
on 5/23/11 5:51 am, edited 5/23/11 6:01 am - edmonton, Canada
well it been awhile since i posted i am  almost 7 months post op 70lbs since surgery i am greatful for my opportunity i am a little stress out i saw Dr k last week and will be getting my gall bladder removed sometime in the next few weeks the good news i got was i only have 2 loss 25 lbs  so i can get on the panni list i wasn't sure before surgery if i would want a panni  but saw other results and differently looking forward to it lol i have mix emotions i don't see my loss in myself only on scale but in that aspect i am proud hope everyone is doin well take care
Keelan
on 5/23/11 7:59 am
Hey Michelle
Don't sweat the not noticing part of weight loss. It takes a while for us to see what others see and I was the same way but this past 6 weeks it seems as if my brain has finally caught up to what the scale shows. I thought it was never gonna happen but it has.
Sorry to hear you are having trouble with your gall bladder, it sucks how losing the weight frigs it up, I also have trouble from time to time but it's nothing too serious yet. A shot of morphine from the E.R doc and a day or 2 of liquids and I'm ok. It's been like this for about 7or 8 years now.
I can't wait to get referred to Dr. Toy for the panni removal, frig I still have to wait until my appointment in August but my Nurse Jina told me she's sure that Dr. Birch will refer me then. I never thought that I'd be excited about having surgery but damn I've worked so hard using this tool I've been given to lose the weight that this time I'm excited to have a normal body.
I wonder where had the time went, frig I'm 8 months out and you're 7. God it's been on hell of a ride.
Take care and keep up the awesome work.

Kee.

HW:274  SW:238  CW: 150.0  1St goal: 199.8  2nd goal:174 (100 pound lost)
My Persoanl Goal: (HIgh)150 (Low)140

1st goal acheived December 27th/2010. 1 week after my 3rd month surgery anniversary.
2nd goal acheived June 4th/2011. 2 weeks after my 8th Month Surgiversary

Gall Bladder surgery April 12,2012

You can either believe it will happen.....or believe it won't.  Both are self fulfilled prophesies. For Me it has happened.  My Surgery was September 21/2010

Most Active