my plastic surgery...

tammy K.
on 9/16/11 4:14 pm - calgary, Canada
I don't know a lot of you, and i am sure that it is not going to mean a thing to you, but i am not 16 mohths out, and this monday, i am having my plastic surgery done...  i am having a breast reduction, a tummy tuck, a thigh lift, a monoplasty, lipo on waist and thigh flanks, i am so delighted i can hardly sleep.... please keep me in you r thoughts and prayers... i really appreciate that.... tammy
  kindness is the nicest thing....          
Anukis
on 9/17/11 12:14 am - Edmonton, Canada
Congrats Tammy!
It's exciting you're getting this done.  I'm really jealous of the breast reduction, though. :)
Good luck, and let us know how you're doing.
Anukis

Coopers_mom
on 9/17/11 2:14 am, edited 9/17/11 2:16 am - Canada

You have been and will continue to be in my thoughts, my friend, I know you will do just fine.  You are in great hands with Dr. Toy and you'll be thrilled with your results, I know I am.  We will have to book our follow-up appointments for the same day :D

I can't wait to see you!!

Jill

FDL Abdominoplasty, Monsplasty, MR, Lipo to Flanks: August 18, 2011

genser
on 9/17/11 9:15 am
Hope all goes well for you!!!  Keep us up to date!
Jenn
bonnietuck
on 11/5/11 5:38 am, edited 11/5/11 5:39 am - Canada
can i ask how much the cost is. who was it that referred you. kinda hoping i get an appointment soon.. that  sounds like the work i need done....eww all this skin hanging right down to my knees is sure not pretty. as i post this now, i see you had it done quite awhile ago, are you happy with your results and how are you feeling

Keelan
on 9/17/11 11:45 am
Congrats and Good Luck.  I'll say a special pray and send lots of positive thoughts and vibes your way.

Kee.

HW:274  SW:238  CW: 150.0  1St goal: 199.8  2nd goal:174 (100 pound lost)
My Persoanl Goal: (HIgh)150 (Low)140

1st goal acheived December 27th/2010. 1 week after my 3rd month surgery anniversary.
2nd goal acheived June 4th/2011. 2 weeks after my 8th Month Surgiversary

Gall Bladder surgery April 12,2012

You can either believe it will happen.....or believe it won't.  Both are self fulfilled prophesies. For Me it has happened.  My Surgery was September 21/2010

deedee123
on 9/17/11 12:57 pm - Canada
Good luck Tammy! Hope everything goes smoothly for you. Cant wait to see the after pics!

Referral October 2008 - lost    1st Clinic visit Nov 2010  VSG September 13, 2011  
Weight lost from 1st clinic visit to surgery 100lbs   Goal - 160-180 (I think)
bonnietuck
on 9/17/11 11:42 pm - Canada
how much out of your own money is this costing you.......hardly wait  till i'm at that point.  lots of really lose skin, can imagine what it will look like in another 40 lbs. how much weight did you lose? very excited for you!
kriskj
on 9/18/11 5:07 am - Canada
Congrats on your upcoming surgery, cannot wait to get to that point!!! How long did it take for you to get in for your surgery and what are the costs if you dont mind me asking???
   Since Nov '10        Since Surgery
Gizzys
on 9/18/11 11:47 am - Canada
Good luck - you'll do great.

Giselle

I'm 5 ft 7.5 inches tall... 
 "The best way to predict your future is to create it."                   

~ Unknown       

Most Active