Low Carb Products Edmonton?

Shawna T.
on 4/6/13 12:15 am - Slave Lake, Canada
Any tips on where to find low carb products in Edmonton?
S
Kelly-AnneH
on 4/6/13 4:50 am - Edmonton, Canada
VSG on 06/26/12
I order some stuff online from either lowcarbcanada or lowcarbgrocery. Both give excellent service.

What sort of things are you looking for?

Highest 303.4, Surgery 263, Current 217.8, Goal 180

Shawna T.
on 4/6/13 6:22 am - Slave Lake, Canada
Maybe tortillas? Not sure. What do you usually get?
S
Kelly-AnneH
on 4/6/13 10:44 am - Edmonton, Canada
VSG on 06/26/12
From lowcarbgrocery.com I get Goodys crackers, HiLo cereal, SpecialK Protein Plus, Davinci syrups, guilt free hot cocoa mix (hubby loves it), and PB2. They're getting in Quest bars soon, so will buy those from them as well. They carry several flavours of Syntrax necters, but the price is high. OTOH, shipping is super cheap, which makes it cheaper to buy from them if you're only buying 1-2 containers.

From lowcarbcanada.ca I've bought Quest bars, and I see that they have lots of baked goods, but haven't bought any except the Flatout things, which I loved the texture of, but thought tasted nasty.

I buy a bread locally that I love called Bread for Life Flax Bread from SaveOn. They don't keep it on the shelf but will bake me as many loaves as I want with 2 days notice. It makes wonderful toast and I can eat the whole slice.

Highest 303.4, Surgery 263, Current 217.8, Goal 180

SurgeryLori
on 4/7/13 11:09 am - Canada

Low Carb Canada has a shop in Calgary if you are ever down this way, it is not far from the airport and has been my life saver. I just picked up a case of quest bars (banana nut muffin) that are wonderful.

MelanieL
on 9/16/13 7:53 am - Edmonton, Canada

Hi Shawna!

you should google the Sweet Tweet shop in South Edmonton.  They carry a ton of sugar free, gluten free and low or no carb products

Most Active