Dr. Michael Todd

Carol S.
on 5/23/03 8:11 am - Milwaukee, WI
Can anyone tell me about this gentleman. Thank you.
Lilavan
on 5/23/03 3:19 pm - Fairbanks, AK
RNY on 01/16/03 with
Although Dr. Todd did not do my surgery, I have met him. He is a wonderful sugeon. He is well qualified, and will answer questions that you have. He is honest, and has the best interest in mind for his patients.
Ang Ak
on 6/19/03 12:01 pm - Anchorage, AK
My husband had surgery in March and is down 100 pounds. Dr. Todd and his partner Dr. Searles are the best. I am now pre-op and finishing all my tests. I highly recommend Dr. Todd. Angela W
Lexie M.
on 7/19/03 3:42 pm - Wasilla, AK
He seems to be a great doctor. I would recommend him. I am pre-op but I like what I have seen so far. I would suggest going to his web site ifyo uhaven't and read the boards. Also ifyou could make it to a Support group meeting. They try to have them in different places around Alaska or htey have them quite often in Anchorage if you are ever there. He is very concerned and caring and personable with everyone. He takes the time to post on the message boards and answers everyones questions himself. What a great guy!
Carol S.
on 7/20/03 8:02 am - Milwaukee, WI
I saw him and Dr. Searles. Wow. They are awesome. Get in to see them now before they become too popular! I need to do my preop tests and get insurance approval (not a problem typically with Tricare). I am so excited.
Charles S.
on 8/12/03 3:21 am - Anchorage, AK
Thanks Dawn for the info.....for those of you reading this post who are not familiar with Dr. Todd....the simple truth is YOU CAN NOT GET A BETTER DOCTOR OR STAFF TO DO YOUR WLS PERIOD......now for this weekend's update.....I GOT ENGAGED....no date set, but we are enjoying this period and working on building more bonds, the committment, and facing differences.....we spent most of saturday finding rings as well a****ting a movie...........bought my first belt in years...retired my 70" and got a 56"....also retired a bunch of shirts and a few pants......still have plenty of latter from the distant past.....I have a new web address so please feel free to look at it ( http://web.acsalaska.net/~fxswan/home.htm ) also for those of you thinking about WLS i have a section for my WLS that you may find interesting as well as a diary of what has been happening along the way.......so.....6 months out.....150 lbs down, and a 150 to go.....Praise the Lord God ALmighty.....
Charles S.
on 8/12/03 3:22 am - Anchorage, AK
you could not ask for a better doctor or staff to get you through it pre and post opp....chuck shultz
Malissia Anderson
on 9/27/13 4:13 am - Fairbanks, AK

HI, 

He was my sur. He is the best. Mine as sept. 20011. Check out my pictures of before and after on my facebook page. Malissia Anderson.

KARENMILLIE
on 3/2/14 6:36 pm

hi mallissia,

dr todd to do my surg. in about a month...I live between Ester and Fairbanks. [email protected]  blessings Karen

Most Active