My Splenda Sweet Potatoe Pie

BOBOKITTY
on 11/26/03 9:29 pm - MD
Hi All , I am so excited because I am going to be able to eat a pie like the rest of my family today. I made the pie last night and everybody in my family liked it including my best friend her husband and son. So I am pu4 Medium to Large Yams 2 Eggs 1/2 cup of I can't Belive it's Not Butter(LITE) 1 Tablespoon of Nutmeg 1 Tablespoon of Cinamon a pinch of salt Sweeten to taste with splenda, I used about 1 1/2 cups 2 cups of Milk (I used lactofree 100% fat free Milk) Boil Yams tell soft, peel skin back place in big bowl and dump the rest of the ingredients in and mix on high tell smooth. Bake at 350 for about 45 minutes or until brown. Sorry folks I am no Martha Stewart I did use a real pie crust, so that part is totally up to you. I have seen some receipes on here for pie crust, however I can never seem to find the ingredients for that stuff. Have a Happy Thanksgiving mped.
Linda_Jones
on 1/6/04 6:08 am - Pearland, TX
Hi Adrienne! I'm Linda Jones from Pearland, Texas (near Houston). I was just browsing around in other states and wondered how the Alaska Message Board is. I found your recipe, and I'm going to make it this weekend. I haven't had enough pie over the holidays.. Hugs from Linda
Most Active