I am APPROVED!!!!

mellow
on 5/17/08 4:28 pm
Congrats!  I just found out Friday that I've been approved!  No date yet, but I figure the middle of June.  My sister is having RNY this coming Tuesday.  We are looking forward to seeing "less" of each other!
jujujudy
on 5/17/08 11:17 pm - Russellville, AL
Congrarts on your approval Mellow,hope how soon you will get your date and join us on the losers bench!!Whoo--Hoo!! Juju
                                                     RollTide-1.gif picture by firefly58
mellow
on 5/18/08 8:17 am
Thanks Juju!  My sister is blazing the trail Tues. May 20.  She is 73, but very young looking and she has generally very good health.  I am 54 and we are looking forward to getting off our fat ....s and getting active.  All of you are such great inspiration! Will let you know when I get a date.                                                              Mellow
Rie73
on 5/18/08 8:37 am - Tuscumbia,, AL
Congrats!!!!    My surgery is Wed.
boomboom40
on 5/18/08 8:52 am - huntsville, AL
well i beat u r glad u will do fine just do what the dr tells u too do i am kevin i had mine done on sept 12 2007 and have lost a total of 195 lbs so far doing great i will be praying for u have a great weekend
Rie73
on 5/18/08 10:10 am - Tuscumbia,, AL
Thanks for the prayer and Congrat on all the weight you have lost!!!
mellow
on 5/18/08 1:42 pm
Great!  Hope all goes well for you.                                                              Mellow
Julie C.
on 5/17/08 11:35 pm - Gulf Shores, AL
WOOHOO~~ I am praying for a quick date and moving over to make room for you on the loser's bench.

"DON'T WORRY ABOUT TOMMORROW, GOD IS ALREADY THERE!"
JULIE 
Certified OH Support Group Leader - Weigh Down (Baldwin County)
 RNY 1/17/06

Most Active