Been MIA.....

Elle Felts
on 5/17/08 1:29 pm - TUSCALOOSA, AL
It was great talking to you too, Louise.  I just wish we'd had more time to play catch up.  It's been WAY too long.  I hope you get your house fixed up real soon.  I wish you could be here for the wedding too.  I don't know if anyone from the board  is coming to the wedding.  I haven't heard from anyone that says they are. Talking about house renovations, we still have a good bit to do ourselves.  We plan on getting a few more things done this summer if I can get Kyle to settle down some.  He's always doing something, but never gets anything done around here.  I'm going to have to hog-tie him to get him to help me around here.  We hope he has his foot out of the "BOOT" before Friday, no later than Saturday for the wedding.  He's had his foot in this "boot" cast for forever now.  I think it's been about 8 weeks, or at least it seems like that long.  I'd have to look at my calendar to see for sure. It won't be long before Christian is walking too.  He's just growing up TOO FAST.  He's already 28 inches talk and stands a whole head taller than his little buddy at church that's only 3 days younger than him.  He's grown so much.  He's only weighing 16 lbs, but he feels like 20.  He's such a precious baby boy.  He's so GOOD and HAPPY all the time.  Gosh, I don't know what I did before that precious boy came into our lives.  I tell you one thing....God sure did know what he was doing.  He's such a joy. Well, I'll talk to you later and please don't hesitate to give me a call any time. Love you, Loretta

Most Active