Hi Everyone, I must...

orval
on 10/30/06 2:52 pm - surrey, Canada
Hi Everyone, I must say that after reading your post that I also am very dissapointed,discouraged and angry, what a bunch of B.S. and I thought that we (Dr.M's patients) were the lucky ones finding a new Dr. with very few on the wait list. I'm so sorry that Sim and Janice had to hear this today, but just remember ladies that we are strong ,intelligent women and lets get those letters out to whom ever we can and make some noise. I definately would like to get together and talk. I feel that I am pushing it here as My BMI is 54 and I'm 53yrs old I don't have alot of year to wait for this surgery I just feel like crying, how can they approve Victoria and not even look at Vanc.??????? Battered and Bruised BUT NOT BROKEN!! LUV MONICA BROWN
Sim W.
on 10/30/06 11:03 pm - Vancouver, Canada
Hi Monica, Thanks for responding. It is nice to hear from you. I appreciate your words, yes you are right we can do this!! Good question, this is what we need to question with Vancouver Coastal Health Authority especially since Dr. Amson has around 500 patients, which is crazy. Take care and we will chat soon Sim
Most Active