Letter Writting

sharonspence
on 12/2/06 4:18 am - Canada
Hi Everyone I will not give up this fight. It`s not over until the fat lady sings , and I`m not singing yet LOL. Today I sent by mail a letter to every one on the Board of Vancouver Coastal Health. One to Mr Abbott ( Ministry of Health ) . And one more to my local MP. I told everyone of them that I wait for thier reply. The have to mail me a letter because I did not give them my email address LOL. Noway will that get lost in cyber space. Please , everyone, keep it up they can`t ignore us for long. They will want to shut us up or we will make a public display. I did applaud them on addressing Obesity in Children. I have more letters to send out but I have not got around to it yet. I have to start my Christmas baking ( with slenda ) No reason why everyone else should suffer Put on Christmas music do some baking , but I won`t sing LOL. I will humm the words. Take everyone I will keep you posted to any more letters I send. Sharon in Langley
Elaine C.
on 12/3/06 1:32 pm - Port Coquitlam, Canada
RNY on 03/17/08 with
I am not singing either Keep up the good work, I will be writing to them every week or couple of weeks myself. I think it will eventually happen but who knows when. Elaine
Most Active