I have a date!!

healthbound
on 6/10/11 9:46 am - BC, Canada
Hi Henner!

How is the liquid diet going so far?

I'm in BC and just had my first appointment with Dr Sampath today.  I'm excited and nervous.  Doing the sleep apnea test tonight and have my gastro appointment in July.
henner33
on 6/13/11 8:20 am - Canada

Where abouts in BC? I am in Northern BC. I am half way through the liquid diet and have lost 9 lbs as of this morning. I did start a little early because I felt that since I had been eating more  for the past little while, I'd better get my butt in gear lol.  I found that I was doing that old," Well I won't be able to have this again", etc, and so I was taking in a few extra calories and, well you know what happens then......Anyway I have it under control and now I have 11 days left. I just got a call this morning about what time to be there and nothing to eat or drink after midnight so I am all set now just make it through the next week of work and away I go! Good luck, it really does go fast. I felt like it was taking forever but now when I look back, what took time was all the pre op tests and preparation and it really was not that long at all.

Cheers

(deactivated member)
on 6/21/11 2:29 am - New Westminster, Canada
Good Luck, mine is July 4th, gastric plication in Mexico.... 
henner33
on 6/21/11 1:27 pm - Canada
Thank you everyone @Darlis  good luck to you too! 
Most Active