To Henner 33

chale
on 6/10/11 3:26 am - Canada

I am also a patient of Dr. Nguyen's - I can't seem to find anyone else who sees him!

What operation are you having?  I have my second appointment with him (after seeing the dietician next week) and I am going to talk to him about VSG.

Can you tell me about your experiences with the dietician and so on?

Thanks!

Cynthia

henner33
on 6/13/11 5:09 am - Canada
Hi Cynthia,
I am having the sleeve as well. He did ask me a few times why I did not want RnY but I had decided a long time ago that the RnY was not for me and that I was going to have the sleeve. The Dietitian is great.  She is really nice and has developed a great program which they will want you to follow.  It is easy to follow and gives great advice on eating healthy and setting little goals for youself. I saw Dr Nguyen twice (Jan and April) and the dietitian twice (Feb and April) and then I got my surgery date April 26th. I will be going down to Van for my surgery June 24th. I am really excited and can't wait to be on the loser's bench.  I am half way through my liquid diet and that is going well. Not as bad as you'd think,  plus there is a little incentive at the end lol.  I still can't believe it is only 11 days away. Feel free to ask any questions you have I will try my best to answer them. All the best to you
Cheers
Heather
Most Active