OT: Shopping Online

(deactivated member)
on 2/16/08 12:18 am - Long Beach, CA
Hi, Cali!  This is for those of us who shop online... I read it in the LB Press Telegram this morning... you know how when you checkout at a site and it asks for the "coupon code"? I know I am always bummed if I don't have one to put in.... I mean, dang, I coulda saved some money, but didn't because I had no code!! Check out this site.... it provides discount codes!!  Whoo hooo!! Happy shopping....and saving!! http://deallocker.com/ Lori
Chris S.
on 2/16/08 12:40 am, edited 2/16/08 1:18 am - Chula Vista, CA
Oh thanks for this!  This website lists top companies and shortcuts to get past their voice mail jungle.  This has to be worth it's weight in GOLD! http://gethuman.com/ Chris

Travelin' down the road to skinny!
(deactivated member)
on 2/16/08 12:55 am - Long Beach, CA
oooo....can't wait to get that one, too, Chris!!  Thanks!! Lori
Jodi W
on 2/16/08 12:41 am - SIMI VALLEY, CA

Lori Thank you so very much. I never leave the house and I am addicted to internet shopping, so you have made my day. Your a Doll. Have a wonderful day Sincerely Jodi

Hearts JODI    Hearts                 

(deactivated member)
on 2/16/08 12:56 am - Long Beach, CA
You bet, Jodi!!!  Here's to saving money, eh? xoxo Lori
Jean L.
on 2/16/08 1:27 am - Seal Beach, CA
RNY on 08/20/07 with
Thanks for the info Lori Another one is www.couponcabin.com  that lists the coupons available for many many retailers.
Jean    

Jodi W
on 2/16/08 1:43 am - SIMI VALLEY, CA
Jean Thanks for the info... gotta love the savings from coupons that's for sure. Jodi

Hearts JODI    Hearts                 

(deactivated member)
on 2/16/08 1:42 am - Agoura Hills, CA
Thanks so much for the info.  I was just paying the bills and was thinking "I have some money left!!!"  I will keep this for future purchases.
De Anna
on 2/17/08 5:35 am - Monterey, CA

Hey, this worked!  I just placed an order with Lane Bryant! 

I had to try several codes, because most of them were sending back error messages like "Coupon Code Does Not Exist" or "Coupon Expired", but I found a 15% off one that worked!  Yay!  New Cacique bras are on the way!

In case anyone wants it, the working code was: 000153645

Thanks for the tip, Lori!

DeAnna   

(deactivated member)
on 2/17/08 9:34 am - Long Beach, CA
That is so awesome, DeAnna!! Yay!!  Good stuff, AND a bargain!! Lori
Most Active