Checking In....

Ulilrat
on 3/25/11 3:59 pm - Galt, CA
Hi All,

Sorry it has been a while since I have been here and checked in with everyone. Life has been busy with vacations, funerals and life with 4 boys.

I am happy to say that i am doing well with my weight loss and am officially down 100 lbs since I began the process. It is amazing to me how fast 6 months has gone by and I'm still learning to adapt to the new life style.

It scares me because I have not had any negative reactions to food and I sure in the heck have not crossed the line with sugar and have no desire to find out if I dump.

Finally getting into a healthy exercises habits and joined a gym and am trying to get there at least 3 times  a week. This weather that we have been having is a Debbie downer and I am looking forward to having the warmer weather so I can enjoy the motorcycle and bike cycle and walking my new dogie.

I sure have missed everyone and have tons of questions.

I'm at the stage where I worry am I eating to much food. How low will my weight go and when do you stop loosing, I'm worried that I will stop losing now. How many calories on average do you eat once your past the weight loss and in to maintiance?

This are the questions I have and many more. We all know Kaiser is no help when it comes to answering questions about long term things.

Look forward to hearing from everyone and seeing you all at the next luncheon.

Roberta
Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.   Roberta Wilfong

Starting Weight 273.9 / Surgery Weight 237.3 / GW 150 / CW 169   
SUNRAY
on 3/25/11 4:12 pm - Sacramento, CA
Hey Roberta...glad to see you back posting ^_^ Congratulations on reaching the 'century' mark...what a mile stone!! (and besides that, you look wonderful!! :-) As long as you stick to the program that is working for you now, you should keep losing...it will probably slow down some but no reason you shouldn't keep losing. The 'honeymoon' can last as long as 18-24mos post surgery.  Smart idea on gearing up the exercise..that will become even more important when you reach your goal and want to maintain.
See ya Monday!
Nancy aka Sunray
PS..I've got the Nor Cal Luncheon dates if you need them ^_^ 

243.0/213.0/141/130  Highest/Surgery/Current/Goal

Ulilrat
on 3/25/11 4:33 pm - Galt, CA
Nancy,

Thank you so much. Would love to get the dates from you and maybe go to the next one. Hoping that hubby is back working and we can afford it. Would also love to connect with you outside of group sometime if you are free.

Thanks

Roberta
Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.   Roberta Wilfong

SUNRAY
on 3/26/11 6:50 am - Sacramento, CA
I'll bring the calendar Monday nite ;-)  I can't make the April lunch but maybe we could car-pool for May...?  I'll give you a call...meet for coffee?  That would be fun ^_^
Nancy aka Sunray

243.0/213.0/141/130  Highest/Surgery/Current/Goal

newbarb2
on 3/26/11 3:53 am
Roberta,

So glad to see you posting and even happier to hear how wonderfully you're doing.  Hope to see you at our Nor Cal Luncheon's one of these days.

Hugs,
Barb

Ulilrat
on 3/26/11 4:02 pm - Galt, CA
Thanks Barbara,

I will see you all real soon. Hubby has not been working so we have to wait until we can afford it.

Look forward to seeing everyone soon.

Roberta

Most Active