Michelle is doing fine after surgery

bebaugh
on 4/24/11 7:29 am - Merced, CA
Hey everyone Michelle had her surgery yesterday and is doing fine. She is in a lot of pain though. I talked to her for a few minutes this morning. I have bee sick so I am not going to go any where near her until I am over this junk! She may be going home tomorrow.

Bebaugh (Elizabeth)

"Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending." Carl Bard    

newbarb2
on 4/24/11 12:11 pm
Elizabeth,

Happy Easter and I sure do hope you are feeling better soon.  Thank you for letting us know about Michelle and please give her my best for a speedy recovery.

Hugs,
Barb

bebaugh
on 4/24/11 2:06 pm - Merced, CA
Thank you Barb. I am feeling so much better today. I hope Michelle is doing better tonight too. I will talk to her tomorrow and let everyone know how she is doing.

Bebaugh (Elizabeth)

"Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending." Carl Bard    

msblues
on 4/24/11 1:02 pm - Santa Cruz, CA
Hi Elizabeth,

This is good news, but I hope her pain subsides. You need to feel better too! I hope to see Michelle on the boards when she's back home.

MsBlues aka Richelle
bebaugh
on 4/24/11 2:08 pm - Merced, CA
Oh, Richelle, I have been calling you Rochelle. I am sorry. My dad grew up in a small town in Georgia called Rochelle. Please correct me if I do it again! Thank you for the good wishes for Michelle and for myself. I am feeling much better tonight. I hope Michelle will get back on the boards when she feels better too.

Bebaugh (Elizabeth)

Most Active