I HAVE A SUPPORT GROUP OFFERED IN SACRAMENTO

sandinapier
on 7/9/11 4:58 pm - Sacramento, CA
Hi
I am an OH leader and we have a support group that meets in the norh area of Sacramento. if anyone is interested in attending a support group, we would love to have you. Please feel free to call me Sandi @ (916)224-9603
Our next meeting is July 28th @ 7pm at the Arden-Dimik Library on Watt Ave and Northloop.

bigcoop
on 7/10/11 8:24 am - CA
Hello Sandi,
  I want to let you know I have enjoyed attending your meetings and I encourage all who can to attend.I felt at ease listening and sharing my journey with those in attendance.I will be trying hard to attend the next meetinGs and will keep you informed of my progress,,,,   TED
sandinapier
on 7/10/11 10:30 am - Sacramento, CA
Thank you Ted we have enjoyed having you in group, I can't wait to see your journey unfold over the next few months.

If there is anything I can do to offer support, please contact me. I'm here for you.
Take care and let me know how the fishing goes.

I spent 2 days doing house work and gardening. I plan to hit the gym this week.

ruggie
on 7/11/11 6:48 am - Sacramento, CA
Are there any fees or admission requirements? Rules for newbies?

Heaviest weight:  310 pounds  (Male, 5'10")

sandinapier
on 7/12/11 1:16 am - Sacramento, CA
Hi

we don't have any fees or dues at this point, I have been working really hard to keep us at free locations.

At one time we did meet at Starbucks (outside) so some bought decaf coffee or tea. Others nothing.

Rules are simple respect for others, honesty, compassion, concern. Our group is no judgmental we all have food addictions and struggles no matter where we are in our bariatric walk.

Hope this helps
Sandi

lanunes
on 7/13/11 9:30 pm - CA
 HI Sandi,

Just wondering if your meeting are always on Thursdays or does it vary?

Thanks,
Leslie

Leslie Nunes              
sandinapier
on 7/15/11 7:01 am - Sacramento, CA
Hi

we use to meet on Fridays, however, a down side to using public libraries even after hours is that they have others using the days so I take what days are available to make our meetings happen.

I am still serching for a permante location for our meetings to take place at.

hope to see you at one
Sandi

ruggie
on 7/14/11 5:32 pm - Sacramento, CA
Sounds terrific!

Heaviest weight:  310 pounds  (Male, 5'10")

(deactivated member)
on 8/11/11 8:57 am
I would love to attend your meetings.. I haven't been able to find many close by :-)
sandinapier
on 8/11/11 9:56 am - Sacramento, CA
Hi we would love to have you in group, our next meeting is next week at the Arden-Dimik Library on Watt Ave and Northloop at 7 pm to 9pm
Hope to see you there
Sandi
Most Active